The Blue Mountains Theatre and Community Hub is a dynamic cultural and community precinct for Springwood and the wider Blue Mountains.
Blue Mountains Theatre presents a diverse selection of entertainment from comedy to world music, vintage rock’n’roll to pop-noir, film, classical ballet to guitar virtuosos and beyond.
In addition to its program of live performing arts, the Blue Mountains Theatre and Community Hub is a multi-purpose facility incorporating:
• A 418 seat theatre including greenroom/rehearsal space
• Box office facilities
• 4 meeting rooms and 2 interview rooms available for hire for conferences, seminars, training sessions and other events
• The Hub facility management office
• Offices and working spaces for community service tenants including: the Springwood Neighbourhood Centre, The Blue Mountains Vietnam Veterans & Associated Forces, Blue Mountains Recreation & Respite Service; and Blue Mountains Food Services (Meals on Wheels)
• A galleria linking the spaces, serving as a foyer for the Blue Mountains Theatre and as a multi-purpose event and activity space
• A service desk for the Blue Mountains City Council in Springwood
• A landscaped forecourt with paved courtyard area which is utilised for a range of outdoor events such as markets, expos and outdoor concerts
• Links to the Springwood Library and the Braemar House community art gallery.
Blue Mountains Theatre & Community Hub is proudly owned and operated by Blue Mountains City Council.