Alctron MA019B Pop Filter
- Metal pop filter
- Minimize plosive sounds that produce a sudden jet of air potentially overloading the capsule
- Effective to protect the mic from a spray of moisture as well
Shure MV88+ Video Kit
- iOS, ANDROID and DESKTOP COMPATIBLE: Supplied Lightning and USB-C cables allow for connection to iOS, Android and desktop devices
- HEADPHONE MONITORING: Built-in headphone output for real-time headphone monitoring
- APPLE MFi CERTIFIED: Made for iPhone/iPad/iPod certified for direct connection to Apple iOS devices
- LIVESTREAM READY: Perfect for livestreaming if 3rd party application recognises USB/Lightning audio
- TWO FREE APPS: ShurePlus MOTIV Audio and ShurePlus MOTIV Video allow you to customize the performance and set-up of the microphone for professional audio and video capture. iOS and Android versions available
Alctron MA019B All Metal Mesh Pop Filter vs Shure MV88+ Video Kit with Monfroto PIXI Mini Tripod
Are you looking for the perfect microphone for your next recording session? If so, you’ve come to the right place. In this blog post, we’ll be comparing two of the most popular microphones on the market: the Alctron MA019B All Metal Mesh Pop Filter and the Shure MV88+ Video Kit with Monfroto PIXI Mini Tripod. We’ll be exploring the features, benefits, and drawbacks of each product to help you make an informed decision. So, without further ado, let’s get started!
Alctron MA019B All Metal Mesh Pop Filter
The Alctron MA019B All Metal Mesh Pop Filter is a professional-grade microphone that is designed to deliver crystal clear audio recordings. It features a metal mesh filter that helps to reduce air blasts, saliva, and other environmental noises, while also protecting the mic capsule from damage. Additionally, it has a flexible gooseneck design that allows you to adjust the filter to the perfect angle for your recording.
Shure MV88+ Video Kit with Monfroto PIXI Mini Tripod
The Shure MV88+ Video Kit with Monfroto PIXI Mini Tripod is an all-in-one solution for recording videos. It includes a microphone, a tripod, and a smartphone mount, so you can record high-quality audio and video on the go. The microphone features a cardioid polar pattern and adjustable gain control, allowing you to capture clear, detailed audio recordings.
Both the Alctron MA019B All Metal Mesh Pop Filter and the Shure MV88+ Video Kit with Monfroto PIXI Mini Tripod are great choices for recording audio and video. The Alctron MA019B is ideal for those who need a professional-grade microphone for studio recordings, while the Shure MV88+ Video Kit is perfect for recording on the go. Ultimately, the best microphone for you will depend on your individual needs and preferences.
We hope this blog post has helped you understand the differences and similarities between these two products. For more information, be sure to check out the official websites of both products: [Alctron MA019B](https://www.alctron.com/products/ma019b/) and [Shure MV88+ Video Kit](https://www.shure.com/en-US/products/microphones/mv88).
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||Alctron MA019B Pop Filter||Shure MV88+ Video Kit|
|Batteries||N/A||1 AAA batteries required.|
|Colour||N/A||Black Video Kit|
|Date First Available||26 April 2020||24 November 2020|
|Hardware Platform||N/A||iOS Lightning-equipped devices and select Android devices…visit Shure website for more info|
|Item Model Number||N/A||MV88+|
|Item Weight||1.01 kg||470 g|
|Package Dimensions||37 x 18 x 3 cm; 1.01 Kilograms||N/A|
|Power Source||N/A||PHANTOM POWER: All condenser microphones require phantom power to operate. Please refer to the User Manual for more details on power requirements.|
|Product dimensions||N/A||19.05 x 11.18 x 11.18 cm; 470 Grams|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|