Alctron MA019B Pop Filter
- Metal pop filter
- Minimize plosive sounds that produce a sudden jet of air potentially overloading the capsule
- Effective to protect the mic from a spray of moisture as well
Sony ECM-LV1 Lavalier Microphone
- HIGH QUALITY SOUND: This Lavalier mic delivers crystal clear audio with high quality omni-directional pickup with reduced unwanted noise. Even further improved audio quality when used with the ECM-W2BT wireless microphone and a camera with a multi-interface shoe that supports digital audio capture.
- FLEXIBILITY: 360-degree rotation clip mic for freedom of horizontal attachment to a necktie, or vertical attachment to a pocket with the microphone attached at the same angle.
- PORTABLE: A compact design for unobtrusive tie, pocket or lapel mic attachment that can be transported effortlessly.
- IN THE BOX: Wind screen included to reduce noise when outside in strong winds that may interfere with audio recording.
Alctron MA019B All Metal Mesh Pop Filter vs. Sony ECM-LV1 Lavalier Microphone: A Comparison
When it comes to choosing the right microphone for your needs, there are a few important factors to consider. Do you need a pop filter to avoid air crashes and saliva? Do you prefer a lavalier microphone for its stereo sound capture capabilities? Or maybe you’re looking for a combination of both?
If you’re looking for a microphone that can provide you with both features, you’re in luck! Today, we’re comparing the Alctron MA019B All Metal Mesh Pop Filter and the Sony ECM-LV1 Lavalier Microphone.
Alctron MA019B All Metal Mesh Pop Filter
The Alctron MA019B All Metal Mesh Pop Filter is a great choice for those looking to avoid air crashes and saliva. It features a unique all-metal mesh design that prevents air blasts from reaching the microphone capsule, eliminating the need for a windscreen. The pop filter also helps to reduce the amount of saliva that can reach the mic, which is especially useful for vocal recordings.
Sony ECM-LV1 Lavalier Microphone
The Sony ECM-LV1 Lavalier Microphone is a great choice for those who need a microphone with stereo sound capture capabilities. It features a built-in stereo mini-jack connector that allows you to capture sound from two different directions. This makes it perfect for recording interviews, podcasts, and more.
The Alctron MA019B All Metal Mesh Pop Filter and the Sony ECM-LV1 Lavalier Microphone are both excellent choices for those looking for a microphone with specific features. The Alctron MA019B is perfect for those who need to avoid air crashes and saliva, while the Sony ECM-LV1 is ideal for those who need stereo sound capture capabilities.
No matter which microphone you choose, you can rest assured that you’ll be getting a high-quality product that will serve you well for years to come. For more information on either of these products, visit their official websites: Alctron MA019B All Metal Mesh Pop Filter and Sony ECM-LV1 Lavalier Microphone.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||Alctron MA019B Pop Filter||Sony ECM-LV1 Lavalier Microphone|
|Batteries||N/A||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.|
|Date First Available||26 April 2020||12 March 2021|
|Graphics Card Interface||N/A||PCI-Express x16|
|Hardware Interface||N/A||PCI Express x16|
|Item Model Number||N/A||ECM-LV1|
|Item Weight||1.01 kg||12 g|
|Mounting Hardware||N/A||Wind Screen, Stereo Lavalier Microphone|
|Number of items||N/A||1|
|Package Dimensions||37 x 18 x 3 cm; 1.01 Kilograms||N/A|
|Power Source||N/A||Corded Electric|
|Product dimensions||N/A||29.99 x 5.16 x 12.69 cm; 12 Grams|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (dB)||N/A||35 dB|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|