Alctron MA019B Pop Filter
- Metal pop filter
- Minimize plosive sounds that produce a sudden jet of air potentially overloading the capsule
- Effective to protect the mic from a spray of moisture as well
ZeroPlusOne PC Microphone
- 【Premium PC Microphone】The Microphone idea is special design for radio broadcasting studio, voice-over, podcast, recording, gaming, chatting over MSN, Skype, Conference. Not only on your PC, Laptop, also for your iPhone, iPad, Smartphone devices. Note: When you use this microphone with phone, tablet or xbox, please connect the mic cable to the audio splitter cable which we attached then connect the splitter jack to your phone, tablet or xbox.
- 【High Quality Recording Microphone】Tailored frequency response 50Hz-16kHz, provides clear and high-fidelity vocal, without the noise to disturb you and feel free to talk.
- Performed perfectly in reproduces sound, high quality mic & voice recorder ensure that your exquisite sound reproduces on the internet.
- 【3.5mm Jack】Simple plug & play connection Condenser Microphone with 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack Plug. Work with a wide verity of software.
- 【180-Degree Adjustable Mic Stand】Desktop tripod microphone stand is 180-degree adjustable, can be set to suitable angles as you need.
Alctron MA019B vs ZeroPlusOne® PC Microphone: The Ultimate Comparison
Are you looking for the perfect microphone for your podcasting, streaming, or recording needs? If so, you are in the right place. In this blog post, we will be comparing the Alctron MA019B all metal mesh pop filter and the ZeroPlusOne® PC Microphone with Mic Stand. We will explore the features and specifications of both products to help you make an informed decision.
Design and Build Quality
The Alctron MA019B is an all-metal mesh pop filter that is designed to avoid air crash, saliva, and protect the mic capsule. It is made from durable metal mesh and is designed to last for a long time. The metal mesh also helps to reduce background noise and improve sound quality.
The ZeroPlusOne® PC Microphone is a professional 3.5mm jack recording condenser microphone. It is made of high-quality plastic and metal components and is designed to be durable and long-lasting. It comes with a mic stand and a 3.5mm audio jack.
The Alctron MA019B has a wide frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz, making it suitable for a variety of applications. It also has a low noise level, which helps to reduce background noise and improve sound quality.
The ZeroPlusOne® PC Microphone has a frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz and a maximum SPL of 120dB. It also has a low noise floor, which helps to reduce background noise and improve sound quality.
The Alctron MA019B is compatible with most microphones and is suitable for a variety of applications.
The ZeroPlusOne® PC Microphone is compatible with PC, laptop, iPad, iPhone, and Mac-Recorder. It is also suitable for singing, YouTube, Skype, and gaming.
The Alctron MA019B and the ZeroPlusOne® PC Microphone are both excellent products that can help you get the best sound quality for your recordings. The Alctron MA019B is a great choice if you are looking for a pop filter that can reduce background noise and improve sound quality. The ZeroPlusOne® PC Microphone is an ideal choice if you are looking for a professional microphone that is compatible with a variety of devices. Both products offer excellent sound quality and are built to last.
We hope this blog post has helped you understand the differences and similarities between these two products. If you have any questions or need more information, please feel free to visit the official websites of both products.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||Alctron MA019B Pop Filter||ZeroPlusOne PC Microphone|
|Compatible Devices||N/A||Personal Computer|
|Date First Available||26 April 2020||17 June 2020|
|Hardware Platform||N/A||Laptop, PC, Smartphone|
|Item Weight||1.01 kg||290 g|
|Package Dimensions||37 x 18 x 3 cm; 1.01 Kilograms||27 x 14.5 x 4 cm; 290 Grams|
|Power Source||N/A||Corded Electric|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|