Aufgeld TRRS to TRS Male to Female Adapter
- ✔ PROFESSIONAL AUFGELD 3.5mm 4pin to 3pin TRRS to TRS Adapter provides connection for your Aufgeld lavalier mic to devices which cannot be connected directly (PC, Laptop, DSLR Camera, Audio Recording Devices, Computer).
- ✔ PROFESSIONAL AUFGELD 3.5mm 4 pole to 3 pole TRRS to TRS Adapter provides connection for your Aufgeld lavalier mic to devices which cannot be connected directly (PC, Laptop, DSLR Camera, Audio Recording Devices, Computer).
- ✔ FEMALE TO MALE ADAPTER for Aufgeld Lavalier Mic. Converts 3 stripe lavalier mics to 2 stripe.
- ✔ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED We're 100% committed to providing you with a top-notch customer experience. If there's anything that didn't go right with your order or if you are not absolutely happy, for any reason, with your experience recording on our lavalier microphones, simply send it back for a full refund. No questions asked! Or if you have any questions please write to support(at)aufgeld.net | Whats App: +38-099-0034-222 and we will help you immediately with anything you need!
- Perfectly suited for room equalization application plus high-resolution studio recording
- Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution
- Evenly weighted, true omnidirectional pattern
- Works with phantom power from +15 to +48 V
- Ultra-low noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
Are you looking for a microphone that can capture your voice in crystal-clear quality? Do you want to record audio with minimal background noise? If so, you’re in luck! In this blog post, we’ll compare two of the most popular microphones on the market today: the Aufgeld TRRS to TRS Male to Female 4pin 3pin Adapter for Small Mini Lavalier Lapel Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone Apple iPhone Android Windows Smartphones Noice Noise Cancelling Mic 4 pin 3 pin and the Behringer ECM8000 Ultra-Linear Measurement Condenser Microphone, Silver.
Let’s take a closer look at each of these microphones and uncover their differences and similarities.
Design and Build Quality
The Aufgeld TRRS to TRS Male to Female 4pin 3pin Adapter is a small, lightweight microphone that is designed to be used with smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices. It has a 4-pin 3-pin connector and a noise-cancelling feature to reduce background noise. The microphone also has an omnidirectional condenser that captures audio from all directions.
The Behringer ECM8000 Ultra-Linear Measurement Condenser Microphone is a bit bulkier and heavier than the Aufgeld. It has a sleek, silver design and is made of high-quality materials. The microphone also has a built-in preamp to boost the signal and reduce background noise.
Both microphones are extremely durable and designed to last. The Aufgeld is more portable and easier to carry around, while the Behringer is sturdier and better suited for professional applications.
The Aufgeld TRRS to TRS Male to Female 4pin 3pin Adapter produces clear audio with minimal background noise. The microphone is great for recording voiceovers, podcasts, and other audio projects. However, it does not have the same level of audio quality as the Behringer ECM8000.
The Behringer ECM8000 produces high-quality audio with minimal background noise. It is perfect for recording music, podcasts, and other audio projects. The microphone has a built-in preamp to boost the signal and reduce background noise.
The Aufgeld TRRS to TRS Male to Female 4pin 3pin Adapter is much more affordable than the Behringer ECM8000. The Aufgeld costs around $20, while the Behringer costs around $90.
The Aufgeld TRRS to TRS Male to Female 4pin 3pin Adapter and the Behringer ECM8000 Ultra-Linear Measurement Condenser Microphone are both excellent microphones. The Aufgeld is more affordable and easier to carry around, making it the perfect choice for those on a budget. The Behringer is more expensive but produces higher-quality audio, making it the ideal choice for professional applications.
No matter which microphone you choose, you can be sure that you will be getting great sound quality. So, if you’re looking for a microphone that can deliver crystal-clear audio, either of these microphones is a great choice.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||Aufgeld TRRS to TRS Male to Female Adapter||Behringer ECM8000|
|Audio Output Response Bandwidth||N/A||15 – 20000 Hz|
|Compatible Devices||apple||audio engineer|
|Connector||3.5 mm Jack||N/A|
|Date First Available||20 September 2018||19 December 2017|
|Does it contain liquid?||N/A||No|
|Hardware Platform||Laptop, PC, Camera||N/A|
|Includes AC Adapter||N/A||No|
|Includes Rechargeable Battery||N/A||No|
|Is discontinued by manufacturer||N/A||No|
|Item Model Number||N/A||BPSDP27884-ECM8000|
|Item Weight||23 g||181 g|
|Mounting Hardware||N/A||Condenser Microphone|
|Number of items||N/A||1|
|Package Dimensions||8.13 x 5.59 x 0.51 cm; 23 Grams||N/A|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||Corded Electric|
|Product dimensions||N/A||2.11 x 2.11 x 19.2 cm; 181.44 Grams|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (dB)||N/A||35 dB|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|