Aufgeld TRRS to TRS Male to Female Adapter
- ✔ PROFESSIONAL AUFGELD 3.5mm 4pin to 3pin TRRS to TRS Adapter provides connection for your Aufgeld lavalier mic to devices which cannot be connected directly (PC, Laptop, DSLR Camera, Audio Recording Devices, Computer).
- ✔ PROFESSIONAL AUFGELD 3.5mm 4 pole to 3 pole TRRS to TRS Adapter provides connection for your Aufgeld lavalier mic to devices which cannot be connected directly (PC, Laptop, DSLR Camera, Audio Recording Devices, Computer).
- ✔ FEMALE TO MALE ADAPTER for Aufgeld Lavalier Mic. Converts 3 stripe lavalier mics to 2 stripe.
- ✔ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED We're 100% committed to providing you with a top-notch customer experience. If there's anything that didn't go right with your order or if you are not absolutely happy, for any reason, with your experience recording on our lavalier microphones, simply send it back for a full refund. No questions asked! Or if you have any questions please write to support(at)aufgeld.net | Whats App: +38-099-0034-222 and we will help you immediately with anything you need!
- Customizable RGB Light Ring
- Hi-Res 24-bit / 96kHz recording
- Low-profile Shock Mount
- Tap-to-mute Sensor
- Two Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Omnidirectional
Aufgeld TRRS to TRS Male to Female 4pin 3pin Adapter vs. HyperX DuoCast – RGB USB Condenser Microphone
Are you looking for a quality microphone for your gaming setup, podcasting, streaming, or recording? If so, you may be considering the Aufgeld TRRS to TRS Male to Female 4pin 3pin Adapter and the HyperX DuoCast – RGB USB Condenser Microphone. Both of these products offer excellent sound quality, but which one is right for you? Read on to find out!
Design & Connectivity
The Aufgeld TRRS to TRS Adapter is a small, lightweight device that allows you to connect a 4-pin TRRS microphone to a 3-pin TRS input. It is designed to work with small mini lavalier lapel omnidirectional condenser microphones and is compatible with Apple iPhone, Android, and Windows smartphones. On the other hand, the HyperX DuoCast is a condenser microphone that features an RGB LED light ring and connects to your PC, PS5, PS4, or Mac via USB.
Features & Performance
The Aufgeld TRRS to TRS Adapter is designed to reduce noise and provide clear audio. It has a noise cancellation feature that helps reduce background noise and provides a crisp, clear sound. The HyperX DuoCast is designed for gaming, streaming, podcasts, and more. It has three selectable polar patterns (cardioid, omnidirectional, and bidirectional) and a GAI control feature that allows you to adjust the gain and volume of your recordings. It also comes with a pop filter to reduce plosives and other unwanted noises.
The Aufgeld TRRS to TRS Adapter and the HyperX DuoCast are both excellent products that offer great sound quality and features. The Aufgeld Adapter is a great choice for those who need to connect a 4-pin TRRS microphone to a 3-pin TRS input, while the HyperX DuoCast is perfect for gamers, streamers, podcasters, and more. Both products are sure to provide you with a great audio experience.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||Aufgeld TRRS to TRS Male to Female Adapter||HyperX DuoCast|
|Compatible Devices||apple||PS4, PS5, Personal Computer, Mac|
|Connector||3.5 mm Jack||USB Type-C|
|Date First Available||20 September 2018||16 July 2022|
|Hardware Interface||N/A||USB Docking Station|
|Hardware Platform||Laptop, PC, Camera||Laptop, Gaming Console, PC|
|Item Model Number||N/A||4P5E2AA|
|Item Weight||23 g||771 g|
|Package Dimensions||8.13 x 5.59 x 0.51 cm; 23 Grams||N/A|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||Corded Electric|
|Product dimensions||N/A||13.97 x 23.62 x 12.7 cm; 771.11 Grams|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|