Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone
- Product Type: Microphone
- Package Quantity: 1
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted capsule
Lavalier Microphone, Gyvazla
- Come with Adapter – Gyvazla clip on mic is 3.5mm jack that is mono (which has 4 parts), used for Apple iPhone, Samsung, iPad, iPod Touch, Android & Windows Smartphones; For PC, computer, camera or phones that had 2 headphone and suitable for 3.5mm jack that is stereo (which has 3 parts), we have equipped with an adapter. If your headphone of tablet is individual, you can use it without adapter.
- High Quality and Multiple Compatibility – Gyvazla professional back-electret condenser microphone-core design, you can finally create the perfect videos and audio files. Used for Apple iPhone, Samsung, iPad, iPod Touch, Android & Windows Smartphones and many more tablet and smartphone devices. (No batteries required)
- 78inch Extra Long Cord – Durable lapel clip and the longest cord in the market at 78inch (2m); Tie clip style design allow hands free using, easy to wearing, more convenient for using; Pristine sound without effort, no matter where you are!
- Perfect Sound Effect – 3.5mm TRRS (Tip, Ring, Ring, Sleeve) jack ensures impeccable sound quality. There is a tremendous difference between speaking directly into the phone when recording and utilizing the clip-on microphone. The microphone head is pure copper, better for sound transmission, reduced the loss of tone.
- Gyvazla lapel microphone. If you have any problem with the products, please contact us directly to get service.
Are you looking for a microphone for your home studio setup or to capture audio for a video project? If so, then you’ve probably come across the Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone and the Lavalier Microphone from Gyvazla. Both products have their own unique features and advantages, and it can be difficult to decide which one is right for you.
In this blog post, we’ll compare the Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone and the Lavalier Microphone from Gyvazla. We’ll look at the features, sound quality, design, and cost of each product to help you make an informed decision.
The Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone is a cardioid condenser microphone with a large diaphragm. It has a silver finish and features a shock mount and a pop filter. It also has a 3-pin XLR output for connecting to a mixer or audio interface.
The Lavalier Microphone from Gyvazla is a clip-on microphone that is designed to be used with smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices. It has a 3.5mm output and comes with a lapel clip and a foam windscreen. The microphone is omnidirectional, meaning it can pick up sound from all directions.
The Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone has a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz and can handle sound pressure levels up to 132 dB. It is designed to capture accurate, detailed sound with minimal distortion.
The Lavalier Microphone from Gyvazla has a frequency response of 50 Hz to 16 kHz and can handle sound pressure levels up to 110 dB. It is designed to capture clear, natural sound without any background noise.
The Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone is priced at around $90, while the Lavalier Microphone from Gyvazla is priced at around $20.
The Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone and the Lavalier Microphone from Gyvazla both have their own advantages and drawbacks. The Behringer C-1 is designed for studio use and is capable of capturing accurate, detailed sound. However, it is more expensive than the Lavalier Microphone from Gyvazla. The Lavalier Microphone from Gyvazla is designed for mobile use and is more affordable than the Behringer C-1. Depending on your needs and budget, either of these microphones can be a great choice.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone||Lavalier Microphone, Gyvazla|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.||N/A|
|Country produced in||china||N/A|
|Date First Available||28 March 2018||4 March 2018|
|Hardware Platform||N/A||Tablet, Smartphone|
|Includes AC Adapter||N/A||No|
|Includes Rechargeable Battery||N/A||No|
|Is discontinued by manufacturer||N/A||No|
|Item Model Number||C1/B||m002-c|
|Item Weight||871 g||50 g|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||Corded Electric|
|Product dimensions||29.69 x 18.11 x 8.1 cm; 870.9 Grams||13.21 x 9.7 x 1.5 cm; 50 Grams|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|