Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone
- Product Type: Microphone
- Package Quantity: 1
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted capsule
- Groundbreaking studio condenser microphone that fuses the classic sound signature of the iconic NT1 with patented next-generation technology
- Connect to an audio interface or mixer via XLR, or plug directly into a computer via USB to record studio-grade sound in any setup – an all-in-one digital recording solution for the home or the studio
- Offers the classic warm, silky character, extremely low self-noise and high SPL handling capability that the original is revered for, perfect for a huge range of applications, from voiceovers and guitars to drums and piano
- Features RØDE’s ultra-low-noise, high-gain Revolution Preamp and high-resolution (up to 192kHz) analog-to-digital conversion for crystal-clear digital recordings
- Body machined from high-grade aluminium with nickel plating and military-grade ceramic coating, ensuring its ready to take on the rigours of recording day in, day out
Are you looking for a quality microphone to record music, podcasts, or vocals? If so, you’ve come to the right place! Today, we’re comparing two popular studio condenser mics, the Behringer C-1 and the RØDE NT1. Both of these mics offer excellent sound quality and a range of features, but which one is the best for you? Read on to find out!
Design & Build Quality
The Behringer C-1 is a silver-colored mic with a rugged metal body and a shock-mounted capsule. It has a cardioid polar pattern and a switchable low-cut filter to reduce background noise. The RØDE NT1, on the other hand, is a black mic with a sleek and modern design. It has a large-diaphragm capsule and a multi-pattern polar system for maximum flexibility. Both mics come with a pop filter and a shock mount for added protection and stability.
When it comes to sound quality, both mics deliver exceptional performance. The Behringer C-1 has a warm and natural sound, while the RØDE NT1 has a brighter and more detailed sound. Both mics have low self-noise levels, making them ideal for recording vocals and other acoustic instruments.
Connectivity & Compatibility
The Behringer C-1 is a traditional XLR microphone, while the RØDE NT1 is a hybrid mic with both XLR and USB outputs. This makes the RØDE NT1 more versatile and compatible with a wider range of devices. Both mics are compatible with most audio interfaces and digital audio workstations.
When it comes to choosing the right microphone, it all depends on your needs and preferences. The Behringer C-1 is an affordable and reliable mic with a warm sound, while the RØDE NT1 is a more versatile mic with a brighter sound. Both mics offer excellent sound quality and a range of features, so it’s up to you to decide which one is the best for you.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone||RØDE NT1|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.||N/A|
|Compatible Devices||Radio||Laptop, Personal Computer|
|Connector||/||USB, XLR Connector|
|Country produced in||china||N/A|
|Date First Available||28 March 2018||21 February 2023|
|Item Model Number||C1/B||NT1 5th Gen|
|Item Weight||871 g||308 g|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||Corded Electric|
|Product dimensions||29.69 x 18.11 x 8.1 cm; 870.9 Grams||27.18 x 20.96 x 17.65 cm; 308 Grams|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|