Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone
- Product Type: Microphone
- Package Quantity: 1
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted capsule
Sony ECM-LV1 Lavalier Microphone
- HIGH QUALITY SOUND: This Lavalier mic delivers crystal clear audio with high quality omni-directional pickup with reduced unwanted noise. Even further improved audio quality when used with the ECM-W2BT wireless microphone and a camera with a multi-interface shoe that supports digital audio capture.
- FLEXIBILITY: 360-degree rotation clip mic for freedom of horizontal attachment to a necktie, or vertical attachment to a pocket with the microphone attached at the same angle.
- PORTABLE: A compact design for unobtrusive tie, pocket or lapel mic attachment that can be transported effortlessly.
- IN THE BOX: Wind screen included to reduce noise when outside in strong winds that may interfere with audio recording.
The Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone and the Sony ECM-LV1 Lavalier Microphone are two of the most popular microphones in the market today. Both of these mics are designed to capture sound with precision and clarity, but they have different features and capabilities. This blog post will compare the two products, highlighting their similarities and differences to help readers decide which one is best suited for their needs.
The Behringer C-1 is a large diaphragm condenser microphone that delivers a warm and natural sound. It has a wide frequency response of 20 Hz – 20 kHz and a maximum SPL of 136 dB. The ECM-LV1, on the other hand, is a lavalier mic that offers a stereo sound capture. It has a frequency response of 50 Hz – 20 kHz and a maximum SPL of 120 dB. Both mics have excellent sound quality, but the Behringer C-1 offers a more natural and accurate sound.
The Behringer C-1 is a large-diaphragm condenser microphone with a silver finish. It has a robust body and a shock mount that helps reduce noise and vibrations. The ECM-LV1 is a lavalier mic that is smaller in size and more discreet. It has a stylish black finish and comes with a windscreen to reduce background noise. Both mics are designed for durability and portability, but the ECM-LV1 is more compact and lightweight.
The Behringer C-1 is a USB microphone that connects directly to your computer via a USB cable. The ECM-LV1 is a wireless lavalier microphone that connects to your device using Bluetooth or NFC. Both mics are compatible with most devices, but the ECM-LV1 offers more flexibility and convenience.
The Behringer C-1 is an affordable microphone that retails for around $100. The ECM-LV1 is slightly more expensive, with a price tag of around $150. Both mics offer great value for money, but the ECM-LV1 is more expensive due to its wireless capabilities.
The Behringer C-1 and the Sony ECM-LV1 are two of the most popular microphones in the market today. Both mics offer excellent sound quality, but the Behringer C-1 has a more natural and accurate sound. The ECM-LV1 is more compact and lightweight, and offers more flexibility and convenience with its wireless capabilities. The Behringer C-1 is an affordable microphone that retails for around $100, while the ECM-LV1 is slightly more expensive, with a price tag of around $150. Ultimately, the choice of microphone depends on the user’s needs and preferences.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone||Sony ECM-LV1 Lavalier Microphone|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.|
|Country produced in||china||N/A|
|Date First Available||28 March 2018||12 March 2021|
|Graphics Card Interface||N/A||PCI-Express x16|
|Hardware Interface||N/A||PCI Express x16|
|Item Model Number||C1/B||ECM-LV1|
|Item Weight||871 g||12 g|
|Mounting Hardware||N/A||Wind Screen, Stereo Lavalier Microphone|
|Number of items||N/A||1|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||Corded Electric|
|Product dimensions||29.69 x 18.11 x 8.1 cm; 870.9 Grams||29.99 x 5.16 x 12.69 cm; 12 Grams|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (dB)||N/A||35 dB|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|