Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone
- Tri-capsule array – 3 condesner capsules can record almost any situation
- Multiple pattern selection – cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional & stereo
- Gain control, mute button, zero-latency headphone output
- Perfect for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, field recordings, conference calls
BOYA BY-M1S Professional Lavalier Lapel Microphone
- Custom Omnidirectional Capsule — The BY-M1S Clip on Microphone is designed with an updated omnidirectional capsule inside and captures broadcast-quality sound from a 360-degree range and delivers it to your recording device via its 6m(20’) shielded cable.
- Widely Compatibility — For Android, DSLR Cameras, Camcorders, Audio Recorders, Tablets Laptops and iPhone .（ iOS device requires a lightning adapter cable,it's not in package.）
- Extra-Long Cord — BOYA BY-M1S Lavalier Lapel Microphone is with 19.7ft(6m) length cord to meet different scenario needs. Perfect for Live Broadcast, Audio & Video Recording, Vlogging, Interviews, Youtube podcasting etc.
- Two Recording Modes — Featuring a 3.5mmUniversal 4-pole TRRS output connector, you can connect BY-M1 to your camera or camcorder under “camera” mode, and also connect it to your smartphone or tablets when switching to “Smartphone” mode.
- BOYA Guarantee — 12-month warranty and friendly after-sales service.If you have any question ,please contact us.
Are you looking for a microphone to record audio for podcasts, streaming, and other audio-related tasks? If so, then you must have come across the Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone and the BOYA BY-M1S Professional Lavalier Lapel Microphone. Both of these microphones are popular choices for recording audio, but which one should you pick?
In this blog post, we will compare the Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone and the BOYA BY-M1S Professional Lavalier Lapel Microphone to help you make an informed decision. We will cover the features, design, sound quality, and price of both microphones, so you can decide which one is the best fit for your needs.
The Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone is a large-diaphragm condenser microphone that has a unique design. It has a tri-capsule array which allows you to switch between cardioid, bidirectional, and omnidirectional pickup patterns. The microphone also has a built-in headphone amplifier for zero-latency monitoring, and a gain control knob for adjusting the input level.
The BOYA BY-M1S Professional Lavalier Lapel Microphone is a small, lightweight, and discreet microphone. It has a clip-on design that allows you to attach it to your clothing or the edge of a table. The microphone is omnidirectional, which means it can pick up sound from all directions. It also has a 3.5mm TRS connector for connecting to a variety of devices.
The Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone has a frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz, which means it can capture a wide range of frequencies. It also has a high signal-to-noise ratio, which means it can provide clear and accurate recordings. The microphone has a built-in pop filter that helps reduce plosives and other unwanted sounds.
The BOYA BY-M1S Professional Lavalier Lapel Microphone has a frequency response of 50Hz to 16kHz, which means it is not as accurate as the Yeti. However, it does have a low noise floor, which means it can still provide good quality recordings. The microphone also has a built-in windscreen that helps reduce wind noise.
The Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone has an MSRP of $129.99, while the BOYA BY-M1S Professional Lavalier Lapel Microphone has an MSRP of $39.99. Both microphones are reasonably priced, but the Yeti is more expensive due to its higher quality components and features.
The Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone and the BOYA BY-M1S Professional Lavalier Lapel Microphone are both great microphones for recording audio. The Yeti is larger and more expensive, but it has a wider frequency response and higher signal-to-noise ratio. The BOYA is smaller and more affordable, but it still provides good sound quality.
Ultimately, the decision comes down to your budget and what features you need. If you need a microphone for professional recordings, then the Yeti is the better choice. However, if you need a microphone for more casual recordings, then the BOYA is the better option.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone||BOYA BY-M1S Professional Lavalier Lapel Microphone|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.||N/A|
|Battery cell composition||Lithium Polymer||N/A|
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer||Camera,iphone|
|Date First Available||13 November 2017||18 January 2022|
|Does it contain liquid?||No||No|
|Includes AC Adapter||No||N/A|
|Includes Rechargeable Battery||No||No|
|Is discontinued by manufacturer||No||N/A|
|Item Model Number||988-000450||BY-M1S|
|Item Weight||1.45 kg||68 g|
|Microphone format||Tri-Capsule Array||Lavalier|
|Model Name||Blue Yeti USB Mic||N/A|
|Mounting Hardware||– Yeti USB microphone with desktop stand – USB cable – 2-year manufacturer’s guarantee||Lapel microphone|
|Noise level||100 dB||N/A|
|Number of items||1||1|
|Operating System||Windows 8.1, MacOS 10.10 or higher, Windows 7, Windows 10||N/A|
|Package Dimensions||N/A||13.9 x 9.5 x 3.6 cm; 68 Grams|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||Battery Powered|
|Product dimensions||12.45 x 11.94 x 29.46 cm; 1.45 Kilograms||N/A|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (dB)||100 dB||78 dB|
|Special Features||Microphone-Feature/Volume Control||Clip|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|