BOYA BY-BM6060 Super-Cardioid Shotgun Condenser Microphone
- ❤ The BY-BM6060 Shotgun Condenser Microphone designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition. Ideal for interviews, independent films, TV programs, documentaries, promo videos and studio recordings.
- ❤ Phantom Power Available: Its 3-pin XLR output is in compliance with 24-48V phantom power supply. When your devices aren't phantom powered the BY-BM6060 microphone can be powered by one AA battery.
- ❤ The BY-BM6060 Shotgun Condenser Microphone focuses on super-cardioid characteristics and resistance to low-noise circuitry noise.
- ❤ Package Content: The shotgun Microphone video Kit comes with a 3-pin XLR microphone, suspension shock mount, fur windshield, foam windshield. The cold-shoe mount with 1/4” thread allows easy mounting on DSLR camera or stand.
- ❤ BOYA WARRANTY: 12 months BOYA Mcrophone warranty and post-sales service, if you are have any questions about our products, please contact us directly.
Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-1 Mic Activator
- Kit Includes: Cloud CL-1 Cloudlifter + Two 10-ft XLR Cables + Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 1x Mic Input – Improves Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Use with Passive Dynamic & Ribbon Mics – +25 dB of Clean, Transparent Gain
- Requires Only Phantom Power to Operate – Ideal for Long Cable Runs
- Use with Low-Output Mics – Use with Noisy or Low-Gain Preamps – Made in the USA
Comparing BOYA XLR Microphone BY-BM6060 and Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-1 Mic Activator
Are you looking for the perfect microphone for your next recording session, but don’t know which one to choose? In this blog post, we’ll compare BOYA XLR Microphone BY-BM6060 and Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-1 Mic Activator, two popular models used by professional audio engineers and musicians alike. We’ll explore their features, specs, and performance to help you decide which one is best for you.
Design and Build Quality
The BOYA XLR Microphone BY-BM6060 is a super-cardioid shotgun condenser microphone with a sleek and modern design. It has a sturdy metal construction that ensures durability and long-term reliability. The Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-1 Mic Activator has a simple design that is easy to use and set up. It has a robust aluminum body that is resistant to wear and tear. Both microphones have a professional look and feel that will make them stand out in any recording studio.
The BOYA XLR Microphone BY-BM6060 has a wide frequency response range of 20 Hz to 20 kHz, making it suitable for capturing a variety of sounds. It also has a low noise level of 16 dBA, which ensures that your recordings will be crystal clear. The Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-1 Mic Activator has a frequency response range of 20 Hz to 20 kHz and a noise level of 16 dBA, making it ideal for recording vocals and instruments. Both microphones provide excellent sound quality that will make your recordings sound professional.
The BOYA XLR Microphone BY-BM6060 has a 3-pin XLR connector that allows you to connect it to any compatible audio interface or recorder. It also has a 24 to 48V phantom power supply, which ensures that your recordings will be of the highest quality. The Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-1 Mic Activator has a 3-pin XLR connector that allows you to connect it to any compatible audio interface or recorder. It also comes with two extra XLR cables for added convenience.
The BOYA XLR Microphone BY-BM6060 and Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-1 Mic Activator are both excellent choices for recording audio. The BOYA XLR Microphone BY-BM6060 is a great option for capturing a variety of sounds with its wide frequency response range and low noise level. The Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-1 Mic Activator is ideal for recording vocals and instruments with its frequency response range and noise level. Both microphones offer excellent sound quality and are easy to set up and use.
Whether you’re a professional audio engineer or a budding musician, either of these microphones will be a great addition to your recording setup. With the help of this blog post, you should now have a better understanding of the features and specs of each microphone and be able to make an informed decision.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||BOYA BY-BM6060 Super-Cardioid Shotgun Condenser Microphone||Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-1 Mic Activator|
|Batteries||1 AA batteries required.||N/A|
|Compatible Devices||Radio, Amplifier, Speaker, Camera||Audio Mixer|
|Date First Available||3 August 2020||8 November 2018|
|Hardware Platform||Camcorder, Camera||N/A|
|Item Model Number||BOYA BY-BM6060||7545901977|
|Item Weight||230 g||980 g|
|Material Type||Foam||Alloy Steel,Microfiber|
|Noise level||80 dB||N/A|
|Package Dimensions||35.7 x 12 x 7.7 cm; 230 Grams||18.8 x 14.71 x 13.69 cm; 980 Grams|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||Corded Electric, Battery Powered|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (dB)||80 dB||N/A|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|