BOYA BY-BM6060 Super-Cardioid Shotgun Condenser Microphone
- ❤ The BY-BM6060 Shotgun Condenser Microphone designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition. Ideal for interviews, independent films, TV programs, documentaries, promo videos and studio recordings.
- ❤ Phantom Power Available: Its 3-pin XLR output is in compliance with 24-48V phantom power supply. When your devices aren't phantom powered the BY-BM6060 microphone can be powered by one AA battery.
- ❤ The BY-BM6060 Shotgun Condenser Microphone focuses on super-cardioid characteristics and resistance to low-noise circuitry noise.
- ❤ Package Content: The shotgun Microphone video Kit comes with a 3-pin XLR microphone, suspension shock mount, fur windshield, foam windshield. The cold-shoe mount with 1/4” thread allows easy mounting on DSLR camera or stand.
- ❤ BOYA WARRANTY: 12 months BOYA Mcrophone warranty and post-sales service, if you are have any questions about our products, please contact us directly.
Dayton Audio UMM-6
- Precision condenser microphone for critical measurement and recording applications
- Connects to your PC or Mac via USB port
- True omnidirectional pattern and calibrated flat frequency response
- Rugged construction with high-quality components
- Compact design; includes sturdy carrying case with foam insert
Are you looking for a microphone for your next project? If so, then you’ve come to the right place. In this blog post, we will compare two popular microphones: the BOYA XLR Microphone BY-BM6060 Super-Cardioid Shotgun Condenser Microphone with 24 48V Phantom Power for Camera Film Interview ENG/EFP Outdoor Recording and the Dayton Audio UMM-6 USB Measurement Microphone. By the end of this post, you’ll have a clear understanding of the differences and similarities between these two products, enabling you to make an informed decision about which one is best for your needs.
Design and Construction
The BOYA XLR Microphone is a professional-grade shotgun condenser microphone with a super-cardioid pickup pattern. It is designed for ENG/EFP outdoor recording and has a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz. The microphone is powered by 24-48V phantom power and is constructed with a durable metal body for maximum protection.
The Dayton Audio UMM-6 USB Measurement Microphone, on the other hand, is a professional-grade USB microphone designed for audio measurement and acoustic testing. It has a flat frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz and is powered by USB. The microphone is constructed with a durable metal body and features a low-noise preamp for optimal sound quality.
Performance and Features
The BOYA XLR Microphone is designed to capture audio with clarity and accuracy. It has a super-cardioid pickup pattern that helps to reduce background noise and minimize sound bleed from other sources. The microphone also features a low-noise preamp that helps to reduce unwanted noise and distortion. Additionally, the microphone is compatible with 24-48V phantom power for extended use.
The Dayton Audio UMM-6 USB Measurement Microphone is designed for audio measurement and acoustic testing. It has a flat frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz and features a low-noise preamp for optimal sound quality. The microphone is also powered by USB, making it easy to use with any computer or laptop. Additionally, the microphone is compatible with a variety of audio measurement software for further analysis.
The BOYA XLR Microphone and the Dayton Audio UMM-6 USB Measurement Microphone are both excellent choices for professional-grade audio recording. The BOYA XLR Microphone is designed for ENG/EFP outdoor recording and features a super-cardioid pickup pattern for improved sound quality. The Dayton Audio UMM-6 USB Measurement Microphone, on the other hand, is designed for audio measurement and acoustic testing and features a flat frequency response for accurate audio capture. Both microphones are constructed with durable metal bodies and feature low-noise preamps for optimal sound quality.
For more information about these two microphones, please visit their official websites: [BOYA XLR Microphone](https://www.boya-mic.com/boya-by-bm6060-super-cardioid-shotgun-condenser-microphone.html) and [Dayton Audio UMM-6 USB Measurement Microphone](https://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-umm-6-usb-measurement-microphone–330-334).
We hope this blog post has helped you understand the differences and similarities between the BOYA XLR Microphone and the Dayton Audio UMM-6 USB Measurement Microphone. With this information, you are now armed with the knowledge to make an informed decision about which microphone is best for your needs.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||BOYA BY-BM6060 Super-Cardioid Shotgun Condenser Microphone||Dayton Audio UMM-6|
|Batteries||1 AA batteries required.||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.|
|Compatible Devices||Radio, Amplifier, Speaker, Camera||Personal Computer|
|Date First Available||3 August 2020||30 June 2018|
|Hardware Platform||Camcorder, Camera||PC|
|Includes AC Adapter||N/A||No|
|Is discontinued by manufacturer||N/A||No|
|Item Model Number||BOYA BY-BM6060||UMM-6|
|Item Weight||230 g||148 g|
|Microphone format||Shotgun||Table Array|
|Noise level||80 dB||70 dB|
|Package Dimensions||35.7 x 12 x 7.7 cm; 230 Grams||N/A|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||Corded Electric|
|Product dimensions||N/A||2.49 x 2.49 x 21.89 cm; 148 Grams|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (dB)||80 dB||70 dB|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|