BOYA BY-BM6060 Super-Cardioid Shotgun Condenser Microphone
- ❤ The BY-BM6060 Shotgun Condenser Microphone designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition. Ideal for interviews, independent films, TV programs, documentaries, promo videos and studio recordings.
- ❤ Phantom Power Available: Its 3-pin XLR output is in compliance with 24-48V phantom power supply. When your devices aren't phantom powered the BY-BM6060 microphone can be powered by one AA battery.
- ❤ The BY-BM6060 Shotgun Condenser Microphone focuses on super-cardioid characteristics and resistance to low-noise circuitry noise.
- ❤ Package Content: The shotgun Microphone video Kit comes with a 3-pin XLR microphone, suspension shock mount, fur windshield, foam windshield. The cold-shoe mount with 1/4” thread allows easy mounting on DSLR camera or stand.
- ❤ BOYA WARRANTY: 12 months BOYA Mcrophone warranty and post-sales service, if you are have any questions about our products, please contact us directly.
- Anti- shock mount
- Tap to mute sensor with LED indicator
- Four selectable polar patterns
- Mount adapter included
- Convenient gain control adjustment.Multi device and chat program compatibility
Introducing the BOYA BY-BM6060 and HyperX QuadCast
Are you looking for the perfect microphone for your camera, film interview, or streaming setup? Then you’ve come to the right place! In this blog post, we’ll be comparing two of the most popular microphones on the market: the BOYA BY-BM6060 Super-Cardioid Shotgun Condenser Microphone and the HyperX QuadCast USB Condenser Gaming Microphone.
The BOYA BY-BM6060 is a professional-grade microphone designed for ENG/EFP outdoor recording, featuring a super-cardioid pickup pattern and 24-48V phantom power. On the other hand, the HyperX QuadCast is a USB condenser microphone designed for gaming, streaming, and podcasting, with four polar patterns, anti-vibration shock mount, and gain control.
Features and Specifications
Let’s start by comparing the features and specifications of both microphones.
The BOYA BY-BM6060 is a professional-grade microphone designed for ENG/EFP outdoor recording. It features a super-cardioid pickup pattern and 24-48V phantom power. It also has a wide frequency response range of 50Hz-20kHz, a maximum sound pressure level of 130dB, and a signal-to-noise ratio of 74dB.
The HyperX QuadCast, on the other hand, is a USB condenser microphone designed for gaming, streaming, and podcasting. It has four polar patterns, anti-vibration shock mount, and gain control. It also has a frequency response range of 20Hz-20kHz, a maximum sound pressure level of 117dB, and a signal-to-noise ratio of 106dB.
Design and Build Quality
When it comes to design and build quality, the BOYA BY-BM6060 is constructed with a durable metal body and comes with a foam windscreen and shock mount. It also has a lightweight design, making it easy to carry around for outdoor recording.
The HyperX QuadCast, on the other hand, is made of plastic and comes with a built-in pop filter and shock mount. It has an adjustable stand and a sleek design, making it perfect for streaming.
Performance and Sound Quality
When it comes to performance and sound quality, the BOYA BY-BM6060 is capable of capturing clear and accurate audio with minimal background noise. It also has a wide frequency response range, allowing it to capture a wide range of sounds.
The HyperX QuadCast, on the other hand, is capable of capturing high-quality audio with minimal background noise. It also has four polar patterns, allowing it to capture different sound sources from different directions.
In conclusion, both the BOYA BY-BM6060 and HyperX QuadCast are excellent microphones that can provide high-quality audio for different recording applications. The BOYA BY-BM6060 is a professional-grade microphone designed for ENG/EFP outdoor recording, while the HyperX QuadCast is a USB condenser microphone designed for gaming, streaming, and podcasting. Both microphones have their own unique features and specifications, so it’s important to consider your own needs and preferences before making a purchase.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||BOYA BY-BM6060 Super-Cardioid Shotgun Condenser Microphone||HyperX QuadCast|
|Batteries||1 AA batteries required.||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.|
|Compatible Devices||Radio, Amplifier, Speaker, Camera||N/A|
|Date First Available||3 August 2020||7 May 2019|
|Hardware Platform||Camcorder, Camera||PC, PS4, PS5, Mac|
|Is discontinued by manufacturer||N/A||No|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||N/A||12.8 x 10.2 x 24.9 centimetres|
|Item Model Number||BOYA BY-BM6060||4P5P6AA|
|Item Weight||230 g||726 g|
|Noise level||80 dB||N/A|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||N/A||1|
|Package Dimensions||35.7 x 12 x 7.7 cm; 230 Grams||N/A|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||Corded Electric|
|Product dimensions||N/A||12.83 x 10.16 x 24.89 cm; 725.75 Grams|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (dB)||80 dB||N/A|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|