BOYA BY-BM6060 Super-Cardioid Shotgun Condenser Microphone
- ❤ The BY-BM6060 Shotgun Condenser Microphone designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition. Ideal for interviews, independent films, TV programs, documentaries, promo videos and studio recordings.
- ❤ Phantom Power Available: Its 3-pin XLR output is in compliance with 24-48V phantom power supply. When your devices aren't phantom powered the BY-BM6060 microphone can be powered by one AA battery.
- ❤ The BY-BM6060 Shotgun Condenser Microphone focuses on super-cardioid characteristics and resistance to low-noise circuitry noise.
- ❤ Package Content: The shotgun Microphone video Kit comes with a 3-pin XLR microphone, suspension shock mount, fur windshield, foam windshield. The cold-shoe mount with 1/4” thread allows easy mounting on DSLR camera or stand.
- ❤ BOYA WARRANTY: 12 months BOYA Mcrophone warranty and post-sales service, if you are have any questions about our products, please contact us directly.
- Plug N Play audio recording: Get quality audio recordings with this easy-to-use USB condenser microphone. The cardioid polar pattern prioritizes sound sources directly in front of the microphone
- Tap-to-Mute sensor with LED status indicator: Simply tap the top of the mic to mute, and the signature LED indicator lets you immediately see whether or not you’re broadcasting
- Flexible, adjustable stand: The easy-to-position stand swivels to support a variety of setups. You can even fit under a monitor if your setup is tight on space
- Boom arm and mic stand threading: Versatile microphone fits 3/8-inch and 5/8-inch threaded setups, making it compatible with most mic stands or boom arms
- Multi-device and program compatibility: Get great sound whether you’re connecting to a PC, PS4, or Mac. SoloCast is certified by Discord and TeamSpeak, and works on major streaming platforms like Streamlabs OBS, OBS Studio, and Xsplit
BOYA XLR Microphone BY-BM6060 vs HyperX SoloCast – USB Condenser Gaming Microphone
Are you in the market for a microphone? If you’re looking for the perfect mic for your needs, you’ve come to the right place. In this blog post, we’ll be comparing the BOYA XLR Microphone BY-BM6060 Super-Cardioid Shotgun Condenser Microphone with 24 48V Phantom Power for Camera Film Interview ENG/EFP Outdoor Recording and the HyperX SoloCast – USB Condenser Gaming Microphone, for PC, PS4, and Mac, Tap-to-mute Sensor, Cardioid Polar Pattern, Gaming, Streaming, Podcasts, Twitch, YouTube, Discord.
Both microphones have their advantages and disadvantages, so let’s dive into the details to help you make an informed decision.
The BOYA XLR Microphone BY-BM6060 is compatible with cameras, film, and ENG/EFP outdoor recording. It is designed to be used with 24-48V phantom power and has an XLR connector. On the other hand, the HyperX SoloCast is a USB condenser gaming microphone that is compatible with PC, PS4, and Mac. It has a tap-to-mute sensor and a cardioid polar pattern.
In terms of compatibility, the HyperX SoloCast is more versatile as it can be used with multiple gaming platforms. The BOYA XLR Microphone is more suitable for recording purposes.
The BOYA XLR Microphone BY-BM6060 is priced at around $80, while the HyperX SoloCast is priced at $100. Although the HyperX SoloCast costs more, it is still a great value for money considering its features and compatibility.
Both microphones have features that make them suitable for their respective uses. The BOYA XLR Microphone BY-BM6060 has a super-cardioid shotgun condenser microphone that provides a clear and crisp sound. It also has an adjustable angle and a foam windscreen that reduces background noise.
The HyperX SoloCast has a tap-to-mute sensor, which is great for gaming and streaming. It also has a cardioid polar pattern that captures sound from the front and reduces background noise. It also has a built-in pop filter that eliminates plosives and other unwanted sounds.
The BOYA XLR Microphone BY-BM6060 and the HyperX SoloCast are both excellent microphones for their respective uses. The BOYA XLR Microphone BY-BM6060 is perfect for recording purposes, while the HyperX SoloCast is ideal for gaming and streaming. Both microphones are reasonably priced and provide great value for money.
Ultimately, the choice of microphone depends on your needs and preferences. If you need a microphone for recording purposes, the BOYA XLR Microphone BY-BM6060 is a great choice. On the other hand, if you are looking for a microphone for gaming and streaming, the HyperX SoloCast is the perfect option.
We hope this blog post has helped you make an informed decision about which microphone is the best for your needs. For more information, check out the official websites of both products [BOYA XLR Microphone BY-BM6060](https://www.boya-mic.com/products/by-bm6060/) and [HyperX SoloCast](https://www.hyperxgaming.com/us/microphones/solocast).
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||BOYA BY-BM6060 Super-Cardioid Shotgun Condenser Microphone||HyperX SoloCast|
|Batteries||1 AA batteries required.||N/A|
|Compatible Devices||Radio, Amplifier, Speaker, Camera||PS4, PS5, Personal Computer, Mac|
|Date First Available||3 August 2020||21 November 2020|
|Hardware Platform||Camcorder, Camera||PC, Gaming Console|
|Item Model Number||BOYA BY-BM6060||HMIS1X-XX-BK/G|
|Item Weight||230 g||261 g|
|Noise level||80 dB||N/A|
|Package Dimensions||35.7 x 12 x 7.7 cm; 230 Grams||N/A|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||Corded Electric|
|Product dimensions||N/A||17.4 x 9.7 x 7.8 cm; 261 Grams|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (dB)||80 dB||N/A|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|