BOYA BY-BM6060 Super-Cardioid Shotgun Condenser Microphone
- ❤ The BY-BM6060 Shotgun Condenser Microphone designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition. Ideal for interviews, independent films, TV programs, documentaries, promo videos and studio recordings.
- ❤ Phantom Power Available: Its 3-pin XLR output is in compliance with 24-48V phantom power supply. When your devices aren't phantom powered the BY-BM6060 microphone can be powered by one AA battery.
- ❤ The BY-BM6060 Shotgun Condenser Microphone focuses on super-cardioid characteristics and resistance to low-noise circuitry noise.
- ❤ Package Content: The shotgun Microphone video Kit comes with a 3-pin XLR microphone, suspension shock mount, fur windshield, foam windshield. The cold-shoe mount with 1/4” thread allows easy mounting on DSLR camera or stand.
- ❤ BOYA WARRANTY: 12 months BOYA Mcrophone warranty and post-sales service, if you are have any questions about our products, please contact us directly.
- Groundbreaking studio condenser microphone that fuses the classic sound signature of the iconic NT1 with patented next-generation technology
- Connect to an audio interface or mixer via XLR, or plug directly into a computer via USB to record studio-grade sound in any setup – an all-in-one digital recording solution for the home or the studio
- Offers the classic warm, silky character, extremely low self-noise and high SPL handling capability that the original is revered for, perfect for a huge range of applications, from voiceovers and guitars to drums and piano
- Features RØDE’s ultra-low-noise, high-gain Revolution Preamp and high-resolution (up to 192kHz) analog-to-digital conversion for crystal-clear digital recordings
- Body machined from high-grade aluminium with nickel plating and military-grade ceramic coating, ensuring its ready to take on the rigours of recording day in, day out
BOYA XLR Microphone BY-BM6060 vs. RØDE NT1 5th Generation: An Overview
If you’re looking for a new microphone to take your audio recordings to the next level, you’re in the right place! In this blog post, we’ll be comparing two popular microphones: the BOYA XLR Microphone BY-BM6060 Super-Cardioid Shotgun Condenser Microphone and the RØDE NT1 5th Generation Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone. Both of these microphones offer excellent sound quality and performance, so let’s take a closer look and find out which one is the perfect fit for your needs!
Design and Build Quality
The BOYA XLR Microphone BY-BM6060 is a compact and lightweight microphone that is designed for portability. It has a sleek and modern design that will look great in any studio setup. The build quality is excellent, with a solid metal construction that ensures durability and longevity. The microphone also comes with a shock mount and pop filter for added protection.
The RØDE NT1 5th Generation is a larger and heavier microphone, but it is still highly portable. It has a classic design with a matte black finish and a sturdy metal body. The build quality is exceptional, with a robust construction that can withstand regular wear and tear. It also includes a shock mount and pop filter for added protection.
The BOYA XLR Microphone BY-BM6060 has a super-cardioid condenser capsule that offers an impressive sound quality. It has a wide frequency response range and a smooth, natural sound that is perfect for recording vocals and instruments. The microphone also comes with 24/48V phantom power for added versatility.
The RØDE NT1 5th Generation has a large-diaphragm condenser capsule that provides a clear and detailed sound. It has an extended frequency response range and a warm, rich sound that is perfect for recording vocals and instruments. The microphone also features both XLR and USB outputs for added flexibility.
The BOYA XLR Microphone BY-BM6060 and the RØDE NT1 5th Generation are both excellent microphones that offer outstanding sound quality and performance. The BOYA XLR Microphone BY-BM6060 is a compact and lightweight microphone that is designed for portability. It has a wide frequency response range and a smooth, natural sound that is perfect for recording vocals and instruments. The RØDE NT1 5th Generation is a larger and heavier microphone, but it is still highly portable. It has an extended frequency response range and a warm, rich sound that is perfect for recording vocals and instruments. Both of these microphones offer excellent sound quality and performance, so it’s up to you to decide which one is the perfect fit for your needs!
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||BOYA BY-BM6060 Super-Cardioid Shotgun Condenser Microphone||RØDE NT1|
|Batteries||1 AA batteries required.||N/A|
|Compatible Devices||Radio, Amplifier, Speaker, Camera||Laptop, Personal Computer|
|Connector||N/A||USB, XLR Connector|
|Date First Available||3 August 2020||21 February 2023|
|Hardware Platform||Camcorder, Camera||Laptop|
|Item Model Number||BOYA BY-BM6060||NT1 5th Gen|
|Item Weight||230 g||308 g|
|Noise level||80 dB||N/A|
|Package Dimensions||35.7 x 12 x 7.7 cm; 230 Grams||N/A|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||Corded Electric|
|Product dimensions||N/A||27.18 x 20.96 x 17.65 cm; 308 Grams|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (dB)||80 dB||N/A|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|