BOYA BY-BM6060 Super-Cardioid Shotgun Condenser Microphone
- ❤ The BY-BM6060 Shotgun Condenser Microphone designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition. Ideal for interviews, independent films, TV programs, documentaries, promo videos and studio recordings.
- ❤ Phantom Power Available: Its 3-pin XLR output is in compliance with 24-48V phantom power supply. When your devices aren't phantom powered the BY-BM6060 microphone can be powered by one AA battery.
- ❤ The BY-BM6060 Shotgun Condenser Microphone focuses on super-cardioid characteristics and resistance to low-noise circuitry noise.
- ❤ Package Content: The shotgun Microphone video Kit comes with a 3-pin XLR microphone, suspension shock mount, fur windshield, foam windshield. The cold-shoe mount with 1/4” thread allows easy mounting on DSLR camera or stand.
- ❤ BOYA WARRANTY: 12 months BOYA Mcrophone warranty and post-sales service, if you are have any questions about our products, please contact us directly.
Samson Condenser USB Microphone
- Portable USB condenser microphone
- Plug and Play Mac and PC compatible, no drivers required
- Custom compact design that clips to a laptop or sits on a desk
- Perfect for recording music, podcasting and field recording
- Ideal for voice recognition software, iChat, VoIP and web casting
The BOYA XLR Microphone BY-BM6060 Super-Cardioid Shotgun Condenser Microphone and the Samson Condenser USB Microphone with 29/GOMIC Go Mic Clip are both professional-grade microphones designed to deliver high-quality audio recordings. The BOYA XLR Microphone is an analog microphone that requires 24-48V phantom power and is suitable for camera film interviews, ENG/EFP outdoor recording, and more. The Samson Condenser USB Microphone is a digital microphone that requires no additional power and is ideal for podcasting, streaming, and music production.
The BOYA XLR Microphone has a classic shotgun design with a super-cardioid polar pattern. It is lightweight and comes with a foam windscreen, a shock mount, and a 3.5mm stereo cable. The Samson Condenser USB Microphone has a multi-pattern design with a 20Hz-18kHz frequency response. It is also lightweight and comes with a shock mount, a foam windscreen, and a USB cable.
The BOYA XLR Microphone has an XLR connector, which requires an audio interface or mixer to connect to a computer. The Samson Condenser USB Microphone is a USB microphone, which connects directly to a computer without any additional hardware.
The BOYA XLR Microphone BY-BM6060 Super-Cardioid Shotgun Condenser Microphone and the Samson Condenser USB Microphone with 29/GOMIC Go Mic Clip are both high-quality microphones designed for professional audio recording. While the BOYA XLR Microphone is an analog microphone that requires 24-48V phantom power, the Samson Condenser USB Microphone is a digital microphone that requires no additional power. The BOYA XLR Microphone has an XLR connector, while the Samson Condenser USB Microphone is a USB microphone. Depending on your needs and preferences, either one of these microphones can be the perfect solution for you.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||BOYA BY-BM6060 Super-Cardioid Shotgun Condenser Microphone||Samson Condenser USB Microphone|
|Batteries||1 AA batteries required.||2 AA batteries required.|
|Battery Description||N/A||1 Lithium ion batteries required|
|Battery cell composition||N/A||Lithium Ion|
|Compatible Devices||Radio, Amplifier, Speaker, Camera||Laptop, Personal Computer, Compatible with most Mac and PC based audio software that supports USB Audio|
|Date First Available||3 August 2020||13 November 2017|
|Does it contain liquid?||N/A||No|
|Hardware Platform||Camcorder, Camera||Laptop, PC, Camera|
|Includes AC Adapter||N/A||No|
|Includes Rechargeable Battery||N/A||No|
|Is discontinued by manufacturer||N/A||No|
|Item Model Number||BOYA BY-BM6060||29/GOMIC|
|Item Weight||230 g||227 g|
|Microphone format||Shotgun||Microphone Only|
|Model Name||N/A||Go Mic|
|Mounting Hardware||Microphone||Carry Case, Go Mic USB Microphone, USB Cable|
|Noise level||80 dB||N/A|
|Number of items||N/A||1|
|Original Release Date||N/A||2016|
|Package Dimensions||35.7 x 12 x 7.7 cm; 230 Grams||N/A|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||Usb Microphone,Usb Condenser|
|Product dimensions||N/A||15.24 x 2.54 x 12.7 cm; 226.8 Grams|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (dB)||80 dB||N/A|
|Special Features||Stand||The Samson Go Mic USB Microphone is a compact, plug-and-play solution that requires no drivers and is completely Mac and Windows compatible. The Go Mic features a USB audio output and a 1/8-in (3.5mm) headphone output. A folding clip allows for laptop screen mounting.|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|