Boya BYM1 Shotgun Video Microphone
- Our lavalier microphones can create perfect videos and audio files on your smartphone and tablet. Pristine sound without effort, no matter where you are!
- Pick up sounds from your environment easily. Ideal for YouTuber, Interviews, Livestreams, Podcasting, Demo videos, Voice dictation, Instagram Live & More.
- Compatible with Apple/ iPhone, iPad, Android & Windows Smartphones, tablets. Also works with DSLR, camcorders, Gopro, camcorders etc. with standard 3.5 mm (1/8 inch)mic input.
- It comes with a deluxe pouch to keep the microphone safe, a special wind muff, a durable lapel clip, the longest cord at 20feet (6m),LR44 battery and a 1/4” adapter.
- For Smartphone: switch off the microphone, slide the ON/OFF up to OFF/Smartphone, the power is shut down.
Boya BY-M1 Lavalier Microphone
- Clip-On Mic for Smartphone, DSLR Cameras,Camcorders, Audio Recorders, PC
- Omni directional condenser microphone
- High-quality condenser, ideal for video use
- Low handling noise
- Includes lapel clip, LR44 battery, foam windscreen, 1/4” adapter
Introducing the Boya BYM1 and BY-M1 Lavalier Microphones
Are you in the market for a new microphone? You’ve probably come across the Boya BYM1 and the BY-M1 Lavalier Microphones. But which one is the right one for you? Well, let’s take a look at the features of both and see how they stack up against each other.
The Boya BYM1 is a shotgun video microphone that features a 3.5mm lapel mic clip-on design. It is suitable for use with iPhones, Android smartphones, Mac tablets, DSLR camcorders, and other recording devices. The BY-M1 Lavalier Microphone, on the other hand, has a clip-on omnidirectional condenser design that is suitable for use with smartphones, DSLR cameras, camcorders, audio recorders, and PCs. Both microphones have a black finish.
The Boya BYM1 is designed to provide crystal clear sound for video recordings. It has an omnidirectional condenser that captures sound from all directions. The BY-M1 Lavalier Microphone, meanwhile, is designed to provide studio-quality sound for voice recordings. It has a cardioid pickup pattern that focuses on sound coming from the front of the microphone.
The Boya BYM1 is compatible with iPhones, Android smartphones, Mac tablets, DSLR camcorders, and other recording devices. The BY-M1 Lavalier Microphone is compatible with smartphones, DSLR cameras, camcorders, audio recorders, and PCs.
The Boya BYM1 is priced at around $50, while the BY-M1 Lavalier Microphone is priced at around $25.
The Boya BYM1 and BY-M1 Lavalier Microphones are both great options for recording audio. The BYM1 is designed for video recordings and has an omnidirectional condenser that captures sound from all directions. The BY-M1 Lavalier Microphone is designed for voice recordings and has a cardioid pickup pattern that focuses on sound coming from the front of the microphone. Both microphones are compatible with a variety of devices and are reasonably priced. Ultimately, the choice between the two comes down to your specific needs and preferences.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||Boya BYM1 Shotgun Video Microphone||Boya BY-M1 Lavalier Microphone|
|Batteries||N/A||1 LR44 batteries required.|
|Battery cell composition||N/A||Alkaline|
|Date First Available||N/A||13 August 2019|
|Hardware Platform||N/A||PC, Smartphone|
|Includes AC Adapter||N/A||No|
|Includes Rechargeable Battery||N/A||No|
|Is discontinued by manufacturer||N/A||No|
|Item Model Number||N/A||BY-M1|
|Item Weight||N/A||86.2 g|
|Mounting Hardware||N/A||Microphone, Battery, User manual|
|Noise level||N/A||74 dB|
|Power Source||N/A||Battery Powered|
|Product dimensions||N/A||10.11 x 7.7 x 5.11 cm; 86.18 Grams|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (dB)||N/A||74 dB|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|