Boya BYM1 Shotgun Video Microphone
- Our lavalier microphones can create perfect videos and audio files on your smartphone and tablet. Pristine sound without effort, no matter where you are!
- Pick up sounds from your environment easily. Ideal for YouTuber, Interviews, Livestreams, Podcasting, Demo videos, Voice dictation, Instagram Live & More.
- Compatible with Apple/ iPhone, iPad, Android & Windows Smartphones, tablets. Also works with DSLR, camcorders, Gopro, camcorders etc. with standard 3.5 mm (1/8 inch)mic input.
- It comes with a deluxe pouch to keep the microphone safe, a special wind muff, a durable lapel clip, the longest cord at 20feet (6m),LR44 battery and a 1/4” adapter.
- For Smartphone: switch off the microphone, slide the ON/OFF up to OFF/Smartphone, the power is shut down.
Lavalier Lapel Microphone
- Specially compatible with Sennheiser Wireless Transmitter EW100 EW300 EW500 SK100 SK300 SK500 EK100 EK300 EK500 EK2000 G1 G2 G3, EWD1, SK D1, ME2, ME3, ME4, XS wireless microphone system with 3.5mm locking jack plug input; Also compatible with Tascam DR-10L, TM-10LB and Zoom F2, F2-BT, F1-LP audio devices with 1/8 inch screw plug interface
- Conveniently using for stage, houses of worship, presenters, broadcasters, TV presenters, lecturers, musicians, actors, singers, fitness instructor and any other applications requiring minimum microphone visibility with maximum comfortability and hands-free operation
- Omnidirectional Condenser microphone, less noise, voice clarity, high sensitivity, more flexible, better for picking up voice
- Black, 1.5 meters / 5 feet. With metal durable lavalier mic clip on clothing lapel. High quality windscreen foam cover, keeps your microphone safe from harmful, dust, moisture, corrosion
- 3.5mm male plug, 3 poles TRS Gold-plated tip, better surface and less impedance. Female screw lock ensures plug into fixed, no more worried about connection breaking
Boya BYM1 vs. Sennheiser Wireless System: An In-depth Comparison
When it comes to choosing the right microphone for your needs, it can be difficult to decide which one is best. You want to make sure you get the most bang for your buck, but you also want to make sure you’re getting the best quality. That’s why we’re here to help you compare the Boya BYM1 by Shotgun Video Microphone by-M1 Ultimate 3.5mm Lapel Mic Clip-On Video Recording Omnidirectional Condenser for iPhone Android Smartphone Mac Tablet DSLR Camcorder, Black and the 2-Pack Lavalier Lapel Microphone Compatible with Sennheiser Wireless System Bodypack Transmitter, Omnidirectional Condenser Mic for YouTube, Lectures, Living Performance.
Design and Build Quality
The Boya BYM1 is a shotgun-style microphone that is designed to be clipped onto your clothing. It has a sleek black finish and is made of sturdy metal. The Sennheiser Wireless System, on the other hand, is a two-pack of lavalier lapel microphones. They are designed to be clipped onto your clothing and have a sleek black finish. Both microphones are made of high-quality materials and are designed to be durable.
The Boya BYM1 has an omnidirectional condenser that is designed to pick up sound from all directions. This makes it ideal for recording in noisy environments. The Sennheiser Wireless System also has an omnidirectional condenser that is designed to pick up sound from all directions. This makes it ideal for recording in noisy environments as well. Both microphones provide excellent sound quality and are perfect for recording videos, lectures, and live performances.
The Boya BYM1 is compatible with iPhones, Android smartphones, Mac tablets, DSLR camcorders, and other devices. The Sennheiser Wireless System is compatible with Sennheiser bodypack transmitters, making it perfect for recording lectures, live performances, and other events.
The Boya BYM1 is available for a reasonable price, making it a great option for those on a budget. The Sennheiser Wireless System, on the other hand, is more expensive but is worth the investment if you are looking for a high-quality microphone that is compatible with Sennheiser bodypack transmitters.
Both the Boya BYM1 and the Sennheiser Wireless System are excellent microphones that provide great sound quality and are designed to be durable. The Boya BYM1 is a great option for those on a budget, while the Sennheiser Wireless System is perfect for those who need a high-quality microphone that is compatible with Sennheiser bodypack transmitters.
Ultimately, the best microphone for you will depend on your needs and budget. We hope this comparison has helped you make an informed decision about which microphone is right for you. For more information, be sure to check out the official websites of both products: [Boya BYM1](https://www.boya-mic.com/products/by-m1) and [Sennheiser Wireless System](https://en-us.sennheiser.com/wireless-microphone-system).
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||Boya BYM1 Shotgun Video Microphone||Lavalier Lapel Microphone|
|Date First Available||N/A||2 August 2021|
|Hardware Platform||N/A||Microphone, PC, Television|
|Includes Rechargeable Battery||N/A||No|
|Item Weight||N/A||59 g|
|Manufacturer reference||N/A||SH Lav Mic-2 Pack|
|Microphone format||N/A||Microphone system|
|Number of items||N/A||1|
|Package Dimensions||N/A||19.1 x 11.61 x 1.8 cm; 59 Grams|
|Part Number||N/A||SH Lav Mic-2 Pack|
|Power Source||N/A||Corded Electric|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|