Boya BYM1 Shotgun Video Microphone
- Our lavalier microphones can create perfect videos and audio files on your smartphone and tablet. Pristine sound without effort, no matter where you are!
- Pick up sounds from your environment easily. Ideal for YouTuber, Interviews, Livestreams, Podcasting, Demo videos, Voice dictation, Instagram Live & More.
- Compatible with Apple/ iPhone, iPad, Android & Windows Smartphones, tablets. Also works with DSLR, camcorders, Gopro, camcorders etc. with standard 3.5 mm (1/8 inch)mic input.
- It comes with a deluxe pouch to keep the microphone safe, a special wind muff, a durable lapel clip, the longest cord at 20feet (6m),LR44 battery and a 1/4” adapter.
- For Smartphone: switch off the microphone, slide the ON/OFF up to OFF/Smartphone, the power is shut down.
RØDE VideoMic GO II
- Product Type: Sound And Recording Equipment
- Model Number: VMGOII
- Package Weight: 223.0 g
- Country of Origin: Australia
Are you looking for a microphone to record audio for your phone, tablet, or DSLR camera? If so, you’ll want to know the difference between the Boya BYM1 and RØDE VideoMic GO II. Both are excellent options for recording audio, but which one is right for your needs?
In this blog post, we’ll compare the Boya BYM1 and RØDE VideoMic GO II to help you decide which one is the best choice for you. We’ll look at their features, design, sound quality, and more. By the end of this post, you’ll have a clear understanding of the differences and similarities between these two products. Let’s get started!
Design and Features
The Boya BYM1 is a shotgun microphone designed for use with smartphones, tablets, and DSLR cameras. It has an omnidirectional condenser and a 3.5mm lapel mic clip-on for easy attachment. It also comes with a foam windscreen and a shock mount for added protection.
The RØDE VideoMic GO II is a lightweight and ultra-compact shotgun microphone that comes with a USB audio port. It has a Rycote Lyre shock mount and an integrated cold shoe mount for attaching the microphone to your camera. It also has a built-in windscreen and an adjustable gain control.
The Boya BYM1 has a frequency response range of 20 Hz to 20 kHz and a maximum SPL of 120 dB. It has an integrated low-cut filter to reduce unwanted background noise and a high-pass filter to reduce low-frequency noise.
The RØDE VideoMic GO II has a frequency response range of 35 Hz to 20 kHz and a maximum SPL of 120 dB. It has an integrated low-cut filter to reduce unwanted background noise and a high-pass filter to reduce low-frequency noise.
The Boya BYM1 is compatible with iPhone, Android smartphones, Mac tablets, DSLR cameras, and camcorders. It has a 3.5mm jack for easy connection.
The RØDE VideoMic GO II is compatible with DSLR cameras, camcorders, and smartphones. It has a USB audio port for easy connection.
The Boya BYM1 is available for around $50.
The RØDE VideoMic GO II is available for around $100.
The Boya BYM1 and RØDE VideoMic GO II are both excellent options for recording audio. The Boya BYM1 is a great choice if you’re looking for a budget-friendly option that is compatible with a wide range of devices. The RØDE VideoMic GO II is a great choice if you’re looking for a more professional option that is compatible with DSLR cameras and camcorders.
No matter which one you choose, you can’t go wrong with either of these microphones. They both offer excellent sound quality and are sure to help you capture the perfect audio for your projects.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||Boya BYM1 Shotgun Video Microphone||RØDE VideoMic GO II|
|Batteries||N/A||1 Unknown batteries required.|
|Compatible Devices||N/A||Personal Computer, Tablet, Camera, Smartphone|
|Connector||N/A||USB, 3.5 mm Jack|
|Date First Available||N/A||11 January 2022|
|Item Model Number||N/A||VMGOII|
|Item Weight||N/A||231 g|
|Power Source||N/A||Corded Electric|
|Product dimensions||N/A||21.72 x 10.41 x 8.51 cm; 231.33 Grams|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|