Boya BYM1 Shotgun Video Microphone
- Our lavalier microphones can create perfect videos and audio files on your smartphone and tablet. Pristine sound without effort, no matter where you are!
- Pick up sounds from your environment easily. Ideal for YouTuber, Interviews, Livestreams, Podcasting, Demo videos, Voice dictation, Instagram Live & More.
- Compatible with Apple/ iPhone, iPad, Android & Windows Smartphones, tablets. Also works with DSLR, camcorders, Gopro, camcorders etc. with standard 3.5 mm (1/8 inch)mic input.
- It comes with a deluxe pouch to keep the microphone safe, a special wind muff, a durable lapel clip, the longest cord at 20feet (6m),LR44 battery and a 1/4” adapter.
- For Smartphone: switch off the microphone, slide the ON/OFF up to OFF/Smartphone, the power is shut down.
Rode Wireless Go
- Combo clip-on microphone or beltpack transmitter for lavalier/headset mic/ built-in omnidirectional condenser mic for broadcast-quality sound
- Audio delivers crystal clear audio under any conditions/ up to 70M range but optimized for shorter-range operation
- Power TX and RX have built-in USB-C rechargeable batteries/ up to 7 hours on a full charge including a battery Saver mode
- Portable super-lightweight and ultra-compact
- Advanced the transmitter and receiver pair in just 3 seconds/ 3-stage output pad 0 -6dB and -12dB/ use up to 8 systems in one location
Boya BYM1 vs. Rode Wireless Go: A Comprehensive Comparison
Are you looking for the perfect microphone to take your audio recordings to the next level? The Boya BYM1 and Rode Wireless Go are two of the most popular microphones on the market. Both are designed to provide high-quality sound, but which one is right for you? Let’s take a look at what each microphone has to offer and how they compare.
Design and Portability
The Boya BYM1 is a shotgun microphone that clips onto your clothing and is designed for video recording. It has a compact design and is lightweight, making it easy to transport and set up. The Rode Wireless Go, on the other hand, is a wireless microphone system that consists of a transmitter and receiver. It’s slightly bulkier than the BYM1, but it’s still portable and easy to set up.
The Boya BYM1 has a condenser capsule and an omnidirectional pattern, making it ideal for recording in noisy environments. The microphone is designed to capture audio from all directions, resulting in clear and crisp sound. The Rode Wireless Go also produces good sound quality, but its directional pattern limits the sound it can capture.
The Boya BYM1 is compatible with most devices, including iPhones, Android smartphones, Macs, and DSLR cameras. The Rode Wireless Go is also compatible with a wide range of devices, but it requires a 3.5mm audio jack for connection.
The Boya BYM1 is more affordable than the Rode Wireless Go, making it the better option for those on a budget.
The Boya BYM1 and Rode Wireless Go are both great microphones, but they each have their own advantages and disadvantages. The BYM1 is more affordable and is designed for video recording, while the Wireless Go is more expensive but offers superior sound quality and wireless convenience. Ultimately, the best choice for you depends on your budget and needs.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||Boya BYM1 Shotgun Video Microphone||Rode Wireless Go|
|Batteries||N/A||1 D batteries required. (included)|
|Battery cell composition||N/A||Polymer|
|Date First Available||N/A||3 June 2019|
|Includes AC Adapter||N/A||No|
|Includes Rechargeable Battery||N/A||Yes|
|Is there a timer?||N/A||No|
|Item Model Number||N/A||WIGO|
|Item Weight||N/A||63.7 g|
|Microphone format||N/A||Microphone System|
|Model Name||N/A||Wireless Go|
|Mounting Hardware||N/A||Camera Body Only|
|Noise level||N/A||21.8 dB|
|Number of items||N/A||1|
|Power Source||N/A||Battery Powered|
|Product dimensions||N/A||4.53 x 1.85 x 4.3 cm; 63.78 Grams|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (dB)||N/A||80 dB|
|Standing screen display size||N/A||1 Inches|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|