Boya BYM1 Shotgun Video Microphone
- Our lavalier microphones can create perfect videos and audio files on your smartphone and tablet. Pristine sound without effort, no matter where you are!
- Pick up sounds from your environment easily. Ideal for YouTuber, Interviews, Livestreams, Podcasting, Demo videos, Voice dictation, Instagram Live & More.
- Compatible with Apple/ iPhone, iPad, Android & Windows Smartphones, tablets. Also works with DSLR, camcorders, Gopro, camcorders etc. with standard 3.5 mm (1/8 inch)mic input.
- It comes with a deluxe pouch to keep the microphone safe, a special wind muff, a durable lapel clip, the longest cord at 20feet (6m),LR44 battery and a 1/4” adapter.
- For Smartphone: switch off the microphone, slide the ON/OFF up to OFF/Smartphone, the power is shut down.
TPLTECH Mini USB Cable
- Compatible with Blue Yeti / Yeti Pro Recording Microphones MIC and Any Other Device with Mini USB Connector.
- Constructed with Corrosion Resistant, Gold Plated Connectors for Optimal Signal Clarity and Shielding to Minimize Interference.
- Durable PVC Jacket Protects Wire Cores and Resists Kinks and Tangles.
- Package Includes: 1 PCS USB Cable. Length: 10 Ft.
- Warranty: 30 Days Refund or Free Replacement for Defective Products. Any Questions Please Contact Us Freely.
Comparing Boya BYM1 and TPLTECH Mini USB Cable Replacement
Are you looking for the perfect microphone for your video recording needs? If yes, then you have come to the right place! In this blog post, we will compare two of the most popular microphones on the market today – the Boya BYM1 and the TPLTECH Mini USB Cable Replacement. We will look at their features, design, compatibility, and more, to help you decide which one is the best for your needs.
Design and Compatibility
The Boya BYM1 is a shotgun video microphone that is designed for use with 3.5mm lapel mics. It is an omnidirectional condenser microphone that is compatible with a range of devices, including iPhones, Android smartphones, Mac tablets, DSLR cameras, and camcorders. On the other hand, the TPLTECH Mini USB Cable Replacement is a mini USB cable designed to be used with the Blue Yeti USB Microphone Blackout Edition and Blue Snowball iCE USB Mic Microphones.
The Boya BYM1 has a low-noise circuit design that allows for clear and crisp recordings. It also has a switchable low-cut filter that eliminates background noise and a low-voltage alarm that alerts you when the battery is running low. The TPLTECH Mini USB Cable Replacement, on the other hand, is a high-speed data transfer cable that supports up to 480 Mbps. It is also designed to be durable and flexible, making it ideal for long-term use.
When it comes to price, the Boya BYM1 is more expensive than the TPLTECH Mini USB Cable Replacement. The Boya BYM1 costs around $50, while the TPLTECH Mini USB Cable Replacement costs around $15.
The Boya BYM1 and the TPLTECH Mini USB Cable Replacement are both great options for recording audio and video. The Boya BYM1 is a shotgun video microphone that is designed for use with 3.5mm lapel mics and is compatible with a range of devices. It also has a low-noise circuit design and a switchable low-cut filter. The TPLTECH Mini USB Cable Replacement, on the other hand, is a high-speed data transfer cable that supports up to 480 Mbps and is designed to be durable and flexible. The Boya BYM1 is more expensive than the TPLTECH Mini USB Cable Replacement, but both are great options for recording audio and video.
To learn more about these two products, visit their official websites: [Boya BYM1](https://www.boya-mic.com/products/bym1/) and [TPLTECH Mini USB Cable Replacement](https://www.tpltech.com/products/mini-usb-cable-replacement).
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||Boya BYM1 Shotgun Video Microphone||TPLTECH Mini USB Cable|
|Date First Available||N/A||7 December 2020|
|Item Weight||N/A||59 g|
|Package Dimensions||N/A||16.99 x 8.99 x 2.79 cm; 59 Grams|
|Special Features||N/A||Tangle Free|
|Type of cable or wire||N/A||USB|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|