Boya BYM1 Shotgun Video Microphone
- Our lavalier microphones can create perfect videos and audio files on your smartphone and tablet. Pristine sound without effort, no matter where you are!
- Pick up sounds from your environment easily. Ideal for YouTuber, Interviews, Livestreams, Podcasting, Demo videos, Voice dictation, Instagram Live & More.
- Compatible with Apple/ iPhone, iPad, Android & Windows Smartphones, tablets. Also works with DSLR, camcorders, Gopro, camcorders etc. with standard 3.5 mm (1/8 inch)mic input.
- It comes with a deluxe pouch to keep the microphone safe, a special wind muff, a durable lapel clip, the longest cord at 20feet (6m),LR44 battery and a 1/4” adapter.
- For Smartphone: switch off the microphone, slide the ON/OFF up to OFF/Smartphone, the power is shut down.
- The same condenser microphones as the world-famous H4n
- Adjustable microphone angles from 90 to 120 degrees
- Able to be used both on phones with cases and without
Are you looking for the perfect microphone for your video recording needs? If so, you may be considering two of the most popular options on the market: the Boya BYM1 Shotgun Video Microphone and the Zoom iQ6 iOS Lightning X/Y Microphone. In this blog post, we’ll compare these two products in detail, giving you a clear understanding of their differences and similarities. So, if you’re looking for the perfect microphone for your needs, read on!
Boya BYM1 Shotgun Video Microphone
The Boya BYM1 Shotgun Video Microphone is the perfect choice for recording videos with your iPhone, Android smartphone, Mac tablet, DSLR camcorder, or other compatible device. It features a 3.5mm lapel mic clip-on design for easy portability, and an omnidirectional condenser for capturing sound from all directions. With its lightweight construction and durable build, you can be sure that this microphone will stay with you for years to come.
Zoom iQ6 iOS Lightning X/Y Microphone
The Zoom iQ6 iOS Lightning X/Y Microphone is a great choice for recording high-quality audio with your iPhone or iPad. It features a lightning connector for easy connection to your device, and an X/Y microphone configuration for capturing sound from two directions. With its compact size and durable construction, you can be sure that this microphone will provide you with reliable performance for years to come.
When it comes to comparing the Boya BYM1 Shotgun Video Microphone and the Zoom iQ6 iOS Lightning X/Y Microphone, there are a few key differences to consider. Firstly, the Boya BYM1 is designed for use with a variety of devices, while the Zoom iQ6 is specifically designed for use with iOS devices. Secondly, the Boya BYM1 features a 3.5mm lapel mic clip-on design, while the Zoom iQ6 features a lightning connector. Lastly, the Boya BYM1 features an omnidirectional condenser, while the Zoom iQ6 features an X/Y microphone configuration.
When it comes to choosing the perfect microphone for your needs, both the Boya BYM1 Shotgun Video Microphone and the Zoom iQ6 iOS Lightning X/Y Microphone are great options. The Boya BYM1 is a great choice for recording videos with a variety of devices, while the Zoom iQ6 is the perfect choice for recording high-quality audio with your iPhone or iPad. So, no matter which microphone you choose, you can be sure that you’re getting a great product that will provide you with reliable performance for years to come.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||Boya BYM1 Shotgun Video Microphone||Zoom iQ6|
|Date First Available||N/A||28 June 2018|
|Hardware Platform||N/A||Tablet, Smartphone|
|Item Model Number||N/A||iQ6|
|Item Weight||N/A||136 g|
|Power Source||N/A||Corded Electric|
|Product dimensions||N/A||23.11 x 5.59 x 11.43 cm; 136.08 Grams|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|