Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-1 Mic Activator
- Kit Includes: Cloud CL-1 Cloudlifter + Two 10-ft XLR Cables + Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 1x Mic Input – Improves Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Use with Passive Dynamic & Ribbon Mics – +25 dB of Clean, Transparent Gain
- Requires Only Phantom Power to Operate – Ideal for Long Cable Runs
- Use with Low-Output Mics – Use with Noisy or Low-Gain Preamps – Made in the USA
- Plug N Play audio recording: Get quality audio recordings with this easy-to-use USB condenser microphone. The cardioid polar pattern prioritizes sound sources directly in front of the microphone
- Tap-to-Mute sensor with LED status indicator: Simply tap the top of the mic to mute, and the signature LED indicator lets you immediately see whether or not you’re broadcasting
- Flexible, adjustable stand: The easy-to-position stand swivels to support a variety of setups. You can even fit under a monitor if your setup is tight on space
- Boom arm and mic stand threading: Versatile microphone fits 3/8-inch and 5/8-inch threaded setups, making it compatible with most mic stands or boom arms
- Multi-device and program compatibility: Get great sound whether you’re connecting to a PC, PS4, or Mac. SoloCast is certified by Discord and TeamSpeak, and works on major streaming platforms like Streamlabs OBS, OBS Studio, and Xsplit
Are you looking for the perfect microphone that will help you record high-quality audio? Whether you’re a professional recording artist or a budding streamer, having the right microphone is essential for producing great sound. In this blog post, we’ll compare two popular microphones: the Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-1 Mic Activator and the HyperX SoloCast USB Condenser Gaming Microphone.
Design and Build Quality
The Cloudlifter CL-1 is a compact and lightweight device that features a rugged aluminum casing and a modern design. It has a single XLR input and output, and a single gain knob. On the other hand, the HyperX SoloCast has a stylish and sleek design, with a sturdy metal construction. It has a USB-C connection, a mute button, and a gain knob.
The Cloudlifter CL-1 is designed to boost the signal of any dynamic or condenser microphone, providing a higher-quality sound. It has a maximum gain of +25 dB, so it’s perfect for capturing loud instruments or vocals. The HyperX SoloCast has a cardioid polar pattern and a frequency response of 20 Hz – 20 kHz, making it ideal for gaming, streaming, and podcasts.
The Cloudlifter CL-1 is compatible with all dynamic or condenser microphones, and it can be used with any audio interface or mixer. The HyperX SoloCast is designed for use with PC, PS4, and Mac, and it requires a USB-C connection.
The Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-1 Mic Activator and the HyperX SoloCast USB Condenser Gaming Microphone are both excellent choices for recording and streaming. The Cloudlifter CL-1 is perfect for boosting the signal of any dynamic or condenser microphone, while the HyperX SoloCast is ideal for gaming, streaming, and podcasts. Both products have great sound quality and are compatible with different devices, so it’s up to you to decide which one is best for your needs.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-1 Mic Activator||HyperX SoloCast|
|Compatible Devices||Audio Mixer||PS4, PS5, Personal Computer, Mac|
|Date First Available||8 November 2018||21 November 2020|
|Hardware Platform||N/A||PC, Gaming Console|
|Item Model Number||7545901977||HMIS1X-XX-BK/G|
|Item Weight||980 g||261 g|
|Material Type||Alloy Steel,Microfiber||N/A|
|Package Dimensions||18.8 x 14.71 x 13.69 cm; 980 Grams||N/A|
|Power Source||Corded Electric, Battery Powered||Corded Electric|
|Product dimensions||N/A||17.4 x 9.7 x 7.8 cm; 261 Grams|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|