- 【Upgrade sound quality】: Professional Condenser Microphone Upgrade and improve circuit board to reduce the noise and can increase mic volume. The high sample rate of 24bit/192kHz bit sample rate make a clearer and more realistic sound. Mic net head built-in sponge clears up vocal pop plosives.
- 【Easily and widely】: This USB microphone kit can direct integration with desktop or laptop computers, truly plug & play, as Windows and Mac OS. The microphone can also use for iphone, but you will need an Apple Original OTG Adapter,(not included). our microphone can not compatible with XBOX, Android mobile phone.
- 【Sturdy Materials】: This USB streaming podcast kit with sturdy and durable broadcast suspension boom scissor arm is made out of all-aluminum construction.
- 【Noise Elimination Accessories】The USB microphone comes with a microphone stand, shock mount, table clamp, anti-wind foam cap, USB A to B cable, and a pop filter. These accessories can effectively minimize the noise from unwanted vibrations or plosives.
- 【Quality Guarantee】: From the date of purchase, we provide 2 years warranty. Your satisfaction is always our top priority to fulfill. If you have any questions about our electric mosquito swatter, please contact us, 24 hours online.
Blue Microphones Snowball
- Blue Snowball is our most intuitive dual condenser capsule USB microphone, allowing you to capture studio quality audio for podcasting, YouTube videos, game streaming, Skype calls and music
- Flexible and versatile, with multiple audio pick up patterns; cardioid for optimal direct mic recording and streaming; omnidirectional to capture a group of instruments or stream a conference call
- And 10dB pad cardioid setting that reduces mic sensitivity from loud sound source; so that the loudest musical instruments or vocalists come in crystal clear and distortion free
- Inspired by classic studio recording equipment, Snowball's stylish, retro aesthetic looks great, both on your desktop and on camera, taking your home streaming studio to the next level
- Snowball comes with an adjustable tripod desktop stand, allowing you to position the USB microphone in relation to the sound source for improved vocal and audio quality.Plug 'n Play on Mac and PC to instantly start recording and streaming
Are you in the market for a new microphone? If yes, then you’ve come to the right place. In this blog post, we’ll be comparing two popular microphones – the Condensor Microphone USB Streaming Podcast Kit Boom Arm and the Blue Microphones Snowball USB Microphone. We’ll take a look at their features, sound quality, and overall performance to help you decide which one would be the best fit for your needs. So, without further ado, let’s get started!
Design and Build Quality
The Condensor Microphone USB Streaming Podcast Kit Boom Arm is a sleek, black-gold microphone with an adjustable scissor stand and metal shock mount. It also comes with a pop filter for improved sound quality. On the other hand, the Blue Microphones Snowball USB Microphone is made of brushed aluminum and has a classic retro design. Both microphones are well-built and look great.
The Condensor Microphone USB Streaming Podcast Kit Boom Arm has a wide frequency response range and produces clear, crisp audio. It also has a noise-canceling feature to reduce background noise. The Blue Microphones Snowball USB Microphone has a cardioid polar pattern and is capable of capturing sound from all directions. It also has a built-in preamp for improved sound quality.
The Condensor Microphone USB Streaming Podcast Kit Boom Arm is designed for computer, gaming, and live streaming. It is easy to set up and use, and has a plug-and-play feature for quick and easy connection. The Blue Microphones Snowball USB Microphone is designed for recording music and podcasts. It is also easy to set up and use, and has a plug-and-play feature for quick and easy connection.
The Condensor Microphone USB Streaming Podcast Kit Boom Arm and the Blue Microphones Snowball USB Microphone are two great microphones with different features and capabilities. The Condensor Microphone is ideal for computer, gaming, and live streaming, while the Blue Microphones Snowball is better suited for recording music and podcasts. Both microphones have great sound quality and are easy to set up and use. Ultimately, the choice of which one to buy depends on your individual needs and preferences.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||Condensor Microphone||Blue Microphones Snowball|
|Batteries||N/A||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.|
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer||Personal Computer|
|Date First Available||22 November 2021||13 November 2017|
|Hardware Platform||Laptop, Smartphone||Laptop, PC|
|Includes Rechargeable Battery||Yes||N/A|
|Item Model Number||N/A||988-000068|
|Item Weight||1.39 kg||0.1 g|
|Microphone format||Large Diaphragm||N/A|
|Noise level||16 dB||N/A|
|Operating System||N/A||Windows 8.1, Windows 7, macOS 10.10 or higher, Windows 10|
|Package Dimensions||42.29 x 24.4 x 7.5 cm; 1.39 Kilograms||N/A|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||Corded Electric|
|Product dimensions||N/A||12.38 x 20 x 25.4 cm; 0.1 Grams|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (dB)||78 dB||N/A|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|