- 【Upgrade sound quality】: Professional Condenser Microphone Upgrade and improve circuit board to reduce the noise and can increase mic volume. The high sample rate of 24bit/192kHz bit sample rate make a clearer and more realistic sound. Mic net head built-in sponge clears up vocal pop plosives.
- 【Easily and widely】: This USB microphone kit can direct integration with desktop or laptop computers, truly plug & play, as Windows and Mac OS. The microphone can also use for iphone, but you will need an Apple Original OTG Adapter,(not included). our microphone can not compatible with XBOX, Android mobile phone.
- 【Sturdy Materials】: This USB streaming podcast kit with sturdy and durable broadcast suspension boom scissor arm is made out of all-aluminum construction.
- 【Noise Elimination Accessories】The USB microphone comes with a microphone stand, shock mount, table clamp, anti-wind foam cap, USB A to B cable, and a pop filter. These accessories can effectively minimize the noise from unwanted vibrations or plosives.
- 【Quality Guarantee】: From the date of purchase, we provide 2 years warranty. Your satisfaction is always our top priority to fulfill. If you have any questions about our electric mosquito swatter, please contact us, 24 hours online.
Pro JK® MIC-J 044 Lavalier Lapel External Microphone
- Sweat and Dust-Proof Made Primarily for Indoor and Outdoor Activities
- Standard Stereo 1/8 Inch TRS Connector Designed for Zoom Tascam Recording Devices
- Professional vocal pickup, Pristine audio quality, Omnidirectional condenser microphone
- External Microphone Convenient for Recording by Video Producers, Journalists, Webcasters, Broadcasters, Singers, Podcasters, Lecturers
Comparing Condensor Microphone and Pro JK® MIC-J 044 Lavalier Lapel External Microphone
Are you looking for the perfect microphone to record your podcast, stream your gaming sessions, or for use in your Zoom meetings? Then, you must have come across the Condensor Microphone, USB Streaming Podcast Kit Boom Arm for Computer, Gaming, Live Streaming, with Adjustable Microphone Scissor Stand Metal Shock Mount Pop Filter (Black-Gold) and the Pro JK® MIC-J 044 Lavalier Lapel External Microphone Designed for Zoom TASCAM Recording Devices – 1/8″ TRS Plug. But, which one should you choose?
In this blog post, we’ll compare both these microphones and provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision. We’ll look at their features, compatibility, sound quality, and other factors to help you decide which one is the best fit for your needs.
The Condensor Microphone comes with a USB streaming podcast kit boom arm, adjustable scissor stand, metal shock mount, and a pop filter. It is designed for computer gaming, live streaming, and podcasting. The Pro JK® MIC-J 044 Lavalier Lapel External Microphone is designed for use with Zoom TASCAM recording devices and features a 1/8″ TRS plug.
The Condensor Microphone is a plug-and-play device that is easy to set up and use. It has a cardioid polar pattern that helps reduce background noise and feedback. The Pro JK® MIC-J 044 Lavalier Lapel External Microphone is also a plug-and-play device and is compatible with most recording devices.
In terms of features, the Condensor Microphone has more to offer, making it the better choice for podcasting, streaming, and gaming.
The Condensor Microphone is compatible with Windows and Mac computers. It can also be used with most recording devices, including Zoom, TASCAM, and other brands. The Pro JK® MIC-J 044 Lavalier Lapel External Microphone is designed specifically for use with Zoom TASCAM recording devices.
If you’re looking for a microphone that is compatible with multiple recording devices, the Condensor Microphone is the better choice.
The Condensor Microphone has a frequency response range of 20 Hz to 20 kHz and a maximum sound pressure level of 120 dB. It also comes with a pop filter to reduce plosives and background noise. The Pro JK® MIC-J 044 Lavalier Lapel External Microphone has a frequency response range of 20 Hz to 20 kHz and a maximum sound pressure level of 120 dB.
Both microphones have excellent sound quality and can capture clear and crisp audio. However, the Condensor Microphone has a slight edge due to its pop filter.
The Condensor Microphone and the Pro JK® MIC-J 044 Lavalier Lapel External Microphone are both excellent microphones that can capture high-quality audio. The Condensor Microphone is the better choice for podcasting, streaming, and gaming due to its features and compatibility. It also has a slight edge in sound quality due to its pop filter. On the other hand, the Pro JK® MIC-J 044 Lavalier Lapel External Microphone is designed specifically for use with Zoom TASCAM recording devices.
Ultimately, the choice depends on your needs and preferences. We hope this blog post has helped you make an informed decision and choose the perfect microphone for your needs.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||Condensor Microphone||Pro JK® MIC-J 044 Lavalier Lapel External Microphone|
|Batteries||N/A||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.|
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer||Zoom H2N|
|Date First Available||22 November 2021||30 April 2018|
|Hardware Platform||Laptop, Smartphone||N/A|
|Includes AC Adapter||N/A||No|
|Includes Rechargeable Battery||Yes||No|
|Is discontinued by manufacturer||N/A||No|
|Item Model Number||N/A||JK MIC-J 044 TRS|
|Item Weight||1.39 kg||12 g|
|Manufacturer||JB||JK GLOBAL TRADING LLC|
|Microphone format||Large Diaphragm||Lavalier|
|Model||N/A||JK MIC-J 044 TRS|
|Noise level||16 dB||63 dB|
|Package Dimensions||42.29 x 24.4 x 7.5 cm; 1.39 Kilograms||N/A|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||Corded Electric|
|Product dimensions||N/A||15 x 9 x 2 cm; 12 Grams|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (dB)||78 dB||63 dB|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|