Dayton Audio UMM-6
- Precision condenser microphone for critical measurement and recording applications
- Connects to your PC or Mac via USB port
- True omnidirectional pattern and calibrated flat frequency response
- Rugged construction with high-quality components
- Compact design; includes sturdy carrying case with foam insert
Boya BYM1 Shotgun Video Microphone
- Our lavalier microphones can create perfect videos and audio files on your smartphone and tablet. Pristine sound without effort, no matter where you are!
- Pick up sounds from your environment easily. Ideal for YouTuber, Interviews, Livestreams, Podcasting, Demo videos, Voice dictation, Instagram Live & More.
- Compatible with Apple/ iPhone, iPad, Android & Windows Smartphones, tablets. Also works with DSLR, camcorders, Gopro, camcorders etc. with standard 3.5 mm (1/8 inch)mic input.
- It comes with a deluxe pouch to keep the microphone safe, a special wind muff, a durable lapel clip, the longest cord at 20feet (6m),LR44 battery and a 1/4” adapter.
- For Smartphone: switch off the microphone, slide the ON/OFF up to OFF/Smartphone, the power is shut down.
Are you looking for a microphone to record your podcasts, videos, or music? If so, you’ve come to the right place! In this blog post, we’ll compare two popular microphones – the Dayton Audio UMM-6 USB Measurement Microphone and the Boya BYM1 by Shotgun Video Microphone by-M1 Ultimate 3.5mm Lapel Mic Clip-On Video Recording Omnidirectional Condenser for iPhone Android Smartphone Mac Tablet DSLR Camcorder, Black. We’ll explore their features, benefits, and drawbacks to help you decide which one is the best fit for your needs. So, let’s get started!
Design and Features
The Dayton Audio UMM-6 is a USB measurement microphone with a frequency response of 20Hz-20kHz. It has a compact design with a 3.5mm stereo plug and a USB connection. It is powered by a USB port and comes with a 6-foot USB cable.
The Boya BYM1 by Shotgun Video Microphone is a 3.5mm lapel mic clip-on video recording omnidirectional condenser. It has a lightweight and compact design with a 3.5mm plug, a foam windscreen, and a mounting clip. It is powered by a 9V battery and comes with a 1.5-meter cable.
The Dayton Audio UMM-6 has a frequency response of 20Hz-20kHz and a signal-to-noise ratio of 90dB. It is designed to capture audio in high-fidelity and is optimized for low-noise recording.
The Boya BYM1 by Shotgun Video Microphone has a frequency response of 60Hz-18kHz and a signal-to-noise ratio of 75dB. It is designed to capture audio with a natural sound and is optimized for low-noise recording.
The Dayton Audio UMM-6 is compatible with Windows and Mac computers, as well as iOS and Android devices. It can be used with any audio recording software.
The Boya BYM1 by Shotgun Video Microphone is compatible with iOS and Android devices, as well as DSLR cameras and camcorders. It can be used with any video recording software.
The Dayton Audio UMM-6 and the Boya BYM1 by Shotgun Video Microphone are both excellent microphones for recording audio and video. The Dayton Audio UMM-6 is a USB measurement microphone with a frequency response of 20Hz-20kHz and a signal-to-noise ratio of 90dB. It is compatible with Windows and Mac computers, as well as iOS and Android devices. The Boya BYM1 by Shotgun Video Microphone is a 3.5mm lapel mic clip-on video recording omnidirectional condenser with a frequency response of 60Hz-18kHz and a signal-to-noise ratio of 75dB. It is compatible with iOS and Android devices, as well as DSLR cameras and camcorders.
Ultimately, the decision of which microphone to choose depends on your individual needs and preferences. If you’re looking for a microphone for audio recording, the Dayton Audio UMM-6 is a great option. If you’re looking for a microphone for video recording, the Boya BYM1 by Shotgun Video Microphone is a great option.
We hope this comparison has been helpful and that you now have a better understanding of the differences and similarities between these two products. To learn more, visit the official websites of the Dayton Audio UMM-6 here and the Boya BYM1 by Shotgun Video Microphone here.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||Dayton Audio UMM-6||Boya BYM1 Shotgun Video Microphone|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.||N/A|
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer||N/A|
|Date First Available||30 June 2018||N/A|
|Includes AC Adapter||No||N/A|
|Is discontinued by manufacturer||No||N/A|
|Item Model Number||UMM-6||N/A|
|Item Weight||148 g||N/A|
|Microphone format||Table Array||N/A|
|Noise level||70 dB||N/A|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||N/A|
|Product dimensions||2.49 x 2.49 x 21.89 cm; 148 Grams||N/A|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (dB)||70 dB||N/A|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|