Dayton Audio UMM-6
- Precision condenser microphone for critical measurement and recording applications
- Connects to your PC or Mac via USB port
- True omnidirectional pattern and calibrated flat frequency response
- Rugged construction with high-quality components
- Compact design; includes sturdy carrying case with foam insert
FIFINE Studio Condenser USB Microphone
- 🎤【USB Output】Enables simple setup. USB Studio microphone kit provides a direct convenient plug-and-play connection to pc and laptop without any additional hardware for recording vocals, podcasts and Skype. It's never been easier to get high-quality sound for your voice and computer-based audio recordings. (◆◆Incompatible with Xbox and Phones◆◆)
- 🎤【Excellent Sound Quality】With rugged construction for durable performance, the vocal microphone, USB condenser mic for PC,offers a wide frequency response and handles high SPLs with ease. Ideal for project/home-studio applications. The cardioid condenser capsule offers crystal-clear audio for communicating, creating and recording. Comes ready to go with a desktop mic boom arm stand and 8.2ft USB cable, you're guaranteed to get great-sounding results.
- 🎤【Durable Arm Set】The podcast microphone bundle with versatile and sturdy broadcast suspension boom scissor arm gives you great tools for capturing your voice in a podcast or voiceover. The Double Pop Filter provides two layers of dissipation, removes the rush of air caused by vocal plosives, minimizing the popping sounds that can compromise your recording is great for studio as well as home use.
- 🎤【Easy to Attach】The streaming microphone for PC includes adjustable boom studio scissor arm stand that features a heavy-duty combo mount consisting of a sturdy C-clamp and a detachable desktop mount. With 13" fixed horizontal arm and offers a 30" reach. The low-profile, table-hugging design allows on-air talent to perform without facial obstruction to record in podcasting or make dubbing sounds for videos, use voice chat in Discord or online conference on Zoom or Skype.
- 🎤【The Accessory Package Includes】The scissor arm stand is made out of all steel construction, sturdy and durable, a studio-grade shock mount, a double pop filter, premium 8.2' USB cable, a podcast PC gaming microphone, a user manual and friendly Technical Support.
Dayton Audio UMM-6 USB Measurement Microphone vs FIFINE Studio Condenser USB Microphone
Are you looking for a professional-grade microphone that will capture your voice with crystal clarity? If so, you’ve come to the right place! In this blog post, we’ll be comparing two of the best USB microphones on the market: Dayton Audio UMM-6 USB Measurement Microphone and FIFINE Studio Condenser USB Microphone.
Design and Build Quality
The Dayton Audio UMM-6 USB Measurement Microphone is a unidirectional condenser microphone with a sleek, minimalistic design. It has a sturdy metal body and a thick, rubberized coating that adds to its durability. The FIFINE Studio Condenser USB Microphone, on the other hand, has a classic design with a solid metal construction. It also features an adjustable scissor arm stand and a shock mount for added stability. Both microphones are designed to be used in a variety of settings and are built to last.
Sound Quality and Performance
When it comes to sound quality, both microphones perform exceptionally well. The Dayton Audio UMM-6 USB Measurement Microphone has a wide frequency response and captures sound with great clarity and accuracy. The FIFINE Studio Condenser USB Microphone also has a wide frequency response and produces clear, crisp sound. Both microphones are great for recording vocals, instruments, and podcasts.
Features and Connectivity
The Dayton Audio UMM-6 USB Measurement Microphone is compatible with both Windows and Mac computers and can be connected via USB. It features a 3.5mm headphone jack for monitoring and a 3.5mm microphone input. The FIFINE Studio Condenser USB Microphone, on the other hand, is compatible with both PC and Mac and features a USB connection. It also has a 3.5mm headphone jack and a 3.5mm microphone input.
The Dayton Audio UMM-6 USB Measurement Microphone is priced at around $100, while the FIFINE Studio Condenser USB Microphone is priced at around $50. Both microphones offer great value for money and are within the same price range.
The Dayton Audio UMM-6 USB Measurement Microphone and the FIFINE Studio Condenser USB Microphone are both great options for recording vocals, instruments, and podcasts. They both have a solid build quality, produce clear sound, and are compatible with both Windows and Mac computers. The Dayton Audio UMM-6 USB Measurement Microphone is slightly more expensive than the FIFINE Studio Condenser USB Microphone, but both are excellent value for money.
If you’re looking for a professional-grade microphone that will capture your voice with crystal clarity, either of these two products will do the job. To learn more about these USB microphones, visit the official websites of Dayton Audio and FIFINE.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||Dayton Audio UMM-6||FIFINE Studio Condenser USB Microphone|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.||N/A|
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer||Computer,computer-based|
|Date First Available||30 June 2018||17 September 2019|
|Includes AC Adapter||No||N/A|
|Includes Rechargeable Battery||N/A||No|
|Is discontinued by manufacturer||No||N/A|
|Item Model Number||UMM-6||T669|
|Item Weight||148 g||700 g|
|Material Type||N/A||Alloy Steel|
|Microphone format||Table Array||Large Diaphragm|
|Noise level||70 dB||N/A|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||Corded Electric|
|Product dimensions||2.49 x 2.49 x 21.89 cm; 148 Grams||41.9 x 24.4 x 7.6 cm; 700 Grams|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (dB)||70 dB||70 dB|
|Special Features||N/A||Gain Knob/8.2ft Detachable USB Cable/Play and Plug/Boom Arm Stand Mic/Studio Microphone Set|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|