Dayton Audio UMM-6
- Precision condenser microphone for critical measurement and recording applications
- Connects to your PC or Mac via USB port
- True omnidirectional pattern and calibrated flat frequency response
- Rugged construction with high-quality components
- Compact design; includes sturdy carrying case with foam insert
Fifine Technology USB Condenser Broadcast/Podcast Microphone
- USB output: A direct convenient plug-and-play connection to Mac and Windows computers. Its never been easier to get quality sound for your voice and computer-based audio recordings. Frequency Response:-34d+-30% (at 1kHz)
- Excellent sound quality: With its rugged construction for durable performance, the vocal microphone offers a wide frequency response and handles high SPLs with ease
- Durable Arm set: The versatile and sturdy broadcast suspension boom scissor arm gives you great tools for capturing your voice in a podcast or voiceover
- The Double Pop Filter provides two layers of dissipation, removes the rush of air caused by vocal plosives, minimizing the popping sounds that can compromise your recording
Are you looking for a microphone to record your podcast or broadcast? The Dayton Audio UMM-6 USB Measurement Microphone and the Fifine Technology USB Condenser Broadcast/Podcast Microphone w/Filter/Desk Stand are two popular options that offer great sound quality and performance. In this blog post, we’ll explore the differences and similarities between these two microphones, to help you make an informed decision on which one is best for your needs.
The Dayton Audio UMM-6 USB Measurement Microphone is a cardioid condenser mic that has a sleek and modern design. It features a durable metal body and has a built-in shock mount that helps reduce unwanted vibrations and noise. The Fifine Technology USB Condenser Broadcast/Podcast Microphone w/Filter/Desk Stand, on the other hand, has a classic design with a black matte finish. It is made of metal and plastic and comes with a filter and desk stand.
The Dayton Audio UMM-6 USB Measurement Microphone is designed for recording audio in a professional studio environment. It has a frequency response of 20 Hz – 20 kHz and a sensitivity of -38 dBV/Pa. The Fifine Technology USB Condenser Broadcast/Podcast Microphone w/Filter/Desk Stand, on the other hand, is designed for broadcasting and podcasting. It has a frequency response of 20 Hz – 18 kHz and a sensitivity of -45 dBV/Pa.
Both the Dayton Audio UMM-6 USB Measurement Microphone and the Fifine Technology USB Condenser Broadcast/Podcast Microphone w/Filter/Desk Stand are USB mics that can be connected to a computer or laptop. The Dayton Audio mic has a USB Type-C connector, while the Fifine Technology mic has a USB Type-A connector.
The Dayton Audio UMM-6 USB Measurement Microphone and the Fifine Technology USB Condenser Broadcast/Podcast Microphone w/Filter/Desk Stand are both excellent options for recording audio. The Dayton Audio mic is designed for professional studio recording, while the Fifine Technology mic is designed for broadcasting and podcasting. Both mics have USB connectivity and feature different design styles. Ultimately, the decision of which one is best for you depends on your specific needs and preferences.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||Dayton Audio UMM-6||Fifine Technology USB Condenser Broadcast/Podcast Microphone|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.||N/A|
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer||iphone|
|Date First Available||30 June 2018||31 January 2020|
|Includes AC Adapter||No||N/A|
|Is discontinued by manufacturer||No||N/A|
|Item Model Number||UMM-6||N/A|
|Item Weight||148 g||1.5 kg|
|Microphone format||Table Array||N/A|
|Noise level||70 dB||N/A|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||Corded Electric|
|Product dimensions||2.49 x 2.49 x 21.89 cm; 148 Grams||24 x 42 x 8 cm; 1.5 Kilograms|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (dB)||70 dB||N/A|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|