Dayton Audio UMM-6
- Precision condenser microphone for critical measurement and recording applications
- Connects to your PC or Mac via USB port
- True omnidirectional pattern and calibrated flat frequency response
- Rugged construction with high-quality components
- Compact design; includes sturdy carrying case with foam insert
Gaming PC Microphone, Fifine AmpliGame USB Desktop Condenser RGB Control Mic
- [Various and Controllable RGB] Three lighting modes on the fifine USB microphone show you up to 9 kinds of RGB light colors. Worked with RGB stream mic, the RGB control button gives you an easy way to select mode or color to make a difference for game scenes. Aesthetic of the gaming microphone for PC works well to your gamer setup or LED equipment to present pop and visual pleasant.
- [Intuitive Mic Control] 3.5mm headphones jack on the PC microphone allows to monitor if your audio is too quiet or harsh on streaming or Youtube video. You can operate the gain knob instead of MacBook or computer hotkeys to adjust mic volume up to real-time feedback. You can mute the streaming mic with one tap to avoid sneezing into a mess in game chat room.
- [Clear Sound Quality] Condenser mic capsule brings smooth sound with better sensitivity, capturing the vocal voice greatly even soft sound. Cardioid pickup pattern worked with the gaming PC mic reduces most fan or vent noises from your PC tower. The streaming microphone for PC gaming keeps obvious improved sound quality and accurate online chatting with gaming teammates in Discord or Twitch.
- [Noise Reduction] Skip hassle to cut back noises. PC gaming mic with external black metal pop filter softens plosives with B, P, T and more. That compact anti-vibration shock mount on computer microphone USB dampens vibration from keyboard or your hand touching desktop or laptop. Practical accessories clean unpleasant noises from your podcasting for more energetic sound.
- [Simple to Use] The standing gaming mic for video recording is plug-and-play for PC/Mac/computer/PS4/PS5, which is easily for home use, zoom meeting even if you are not a technically inclined individual. The base stand is quite solid, so the PC mic for gaming will not be easily knocked over. You can adjust the RGB mic thumbscrew if necessary to get a better recording position.
Are you looking for a new microphone to record your voice, stream, or podcast? Then you’ve come to the right place! In this blog post, we’ll compare two popular microphones – the Dayton Audio UMM-6 USB Measurement Microphone and the Gaming PC Microphone, Fifine AmpliGame USB Desktop Condenser RGB Control Mic – to help you decide which one is best suited for your needs.
Design and Features
The Dayton Audio UMM-6 USB Measurement Microphone is a professional-grade microphone that is designed to deliver accurate and reliable results. It features a high-quality condenser capsule, a 1/8” headphone output, and a USB connection for easy setup. It also has a low-noise preamp and a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz.
The Gaming PC Microphone, Fifine AmpliGame USB Desktop Condenser RGB Control Mic is a versatile microphone that is designed to meet the needs of gamers, streamers, and podcasters. It comes with a mute button, adjustable mic gain, and a headphone jack for monitoring. It also features adjustable RGB lighting and a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz.
Both microphones are designed to deliver high-quality audio and come with a range of features to suit different needs. However, the Gaming PC Microphone has a few extra features that make it more suitable for gaming and streaming.
The Dayton Audio UMM-6 USB Measurement Microphone is priced at around $99.99, while the Gaming PC Microphone, Fifine AmpliGame USB Desktop Condenser RGB Control Mic is priced at around $49.99. The Gaming PC Microphone is much more affordable than the Dayton Audio UMM-6, making it a great option for those on a budget.
Both the Dayton Audio UMM-6 USB Measurement Microphone and the Gaming PC Microphone, Fifine AmpliGame USB Desktop Condenser RGB Control Mic are great options for recording, streaming, and podcasting. The Dayton Audio UMM-6 is designed to deliver accurate and reliable results, while the Gaming PC Microphone is more affordable and has some extra features that make it more suitable for gaming and streaming. Ultimately, the choice depends on your needs and budget. We hope this blog post has helped you make an informed decision.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||Dayton Audio UMM-6||Gaming PC Microphone, Fifine AmpliGame USB Desktop Condenser RGB Control Mic|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.||N/A|
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer||Laptop, Desktop, Personal Computer, PS4/PS5|
|Date First Available||30 June 2018||22 September 2022|
|Hardware Platform||PC||PC, Desktop/Laptop, PS4/PS5|
|Includes AC Adapter||No||N/A|
|Includes Rechargeable Battery||N/A||No|
|Is discontinued by manufacturer||No||N/A|
|Item Model Number||UMM-6||A8|
|Item Weight||148 g||500 g|
|Material Type||N/A||Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, Metal|
|Microphone format||Table Array||N/A|
|Mounting Hardware||Microphone||Gaming Microphone with Shock Mount, 6.6ft USB Cable, User's Manual, Pop Filter, Pivot Mount|
|Noise level||70 dB||N/A|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||Corded Electric|
|Product dimensions||2.49 x 2.49 x 21.89 cm; 148 Grams||22 x 15 x 10 cm; 500 Grams|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (dB)||70 dB||76 dB|
|Special Features||N/A||Controllable RGB/RGB Button/Tap-to-Mute/Gain Knob/Headphones Jack, 6.6ft Detachable USB-C Cable/Play and Plug/Desktop Mic|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|