Dayton Audio UMM-6
- Precision condenser microphone for critical measurement and recording applications
- Connects to your PC or Mac via USB port
- True omnidirectional pattern and calibrated flat frequency response
- Rugged construction with high-quality components
- Compact design; includes sturdy carrying case with foam insert
Lavalier Lapel Microphone
- Specially compatible with Sennheiser Wireless Transmitter EW100 EW300 EW500 SK100 SK300 SK500 EK100 EK300 EK500 EK2000 G1 G2 G3, EWD1, SK D1, ME2, ME3, ME4, XS wireless microphone system with 3.5mm locking jack plug input; Also compatible with Tascam DR-10L, TM-10LB and Zoom F2, F2-BT, F1-LP audio devices with 1/8 inch screw plug interface
- Conveniently using for stage, houses of worship, presenters, broadcasters, TV presenters, lecturers, musicians, actors, singers, fitness instructor and any other applications requiring minimum microphone visibility with maximum comfortability and hands-free operation
- Omnidirectional Condenser microphone, less noise, voice clarity, high sensitivity, more flexible, better for picking up voice
- Black, 1.5 meters / 5 feet. With metal durable lavalier mic clip on clothing lapel. High quality windscreen foam cover, keeps your microphone safe from harmful, dust, moisture, corrosion
- 3.5mm male plug, 3 poles TRS Gold-plated tip, better surface and less impedance. Female screw lock ensures plug into fixed, no more worried about connection breaking
Dayton Audio UMM-6 USB Measurement Microphone vs. 2-Pack Lavalier Lapel Microphone Compatible with Sennheiser Wireless System Bodypack Transmitter
Are you in the market for a quality microphone? Whether you’re looking to record audio for YouTube videos, lectures, or live performances, it’s important to invest in the right microphone that meets your needs. To help you make an informed decision, let’s compare two popular microphones – the Dayton Audio UMM-6 USB Measurement Microphone and the 2-Pack Lavalier Lapel Microphone Compatible with Sennheiser Wireless System Bodypack Transmitter.
The Dayton Audio UMM-6 is a USB measurement microphone that features a compact and lightweight design. It has a rugged metal body with an integrated stand mount that allows for easy placement. The microphone also has a USB Type-A connection and a 3.5mm headphone jack for monitoring audio.
The 2-Pack Lavalier Lapel Microphone is a wireless system bodypack transmitter that comes with two omnidirectional condenser microphones. It is designed for use with Sennheiser wireless systems and features a discreet lapel clip for easy placement.
The Dayton Audio UMM-6 has a flat frequency response that makes it ideal for accurate sound measurement. It is capable of capturing audio with clarity and accuracy, making it perfect for recording professional-sounding audio.
The 2-Pack Lavalier Lapel Microphone is designed to capture audio with clarity and accuracy, making it perfect for recording audio for lectures, live performances, and YouTube videos. The omnidirectional condenser microphones allow for a wide-range of sound capture, making it ideal for capturing sound from all directions.
The Dayton Audio UMM-6 is compatible with Windows and Mac computers, as well as select Android devices. It is also compatible with popular audio software such as Audacity and Adobe Audition.
The 2-Pack Lavalier Lapel Microphone is designed for use with Sennheiser wireless systems. It is not compatible with other brands of wireless systems.
The Dayton Audio UMM-6 is priced at around $50, making it an affordable option for those on a budget.
The 2-Pack Lavalier Lapel Microphone is priced at around $50 for a two-pack, making it an economical option for those looking for a quality microphone.
The Dayton Audio UMM-6 and the 2-Pack Lavalier Lapel Microphone are both great options for recording audio. The Dayton Audio UMM-6 is perfect for accurate sound measurement, while the 2-Pack Lavalier Lapel Microphone is ideal for recording audio for lectures, live performances, and YouTube videos. Both microphones are priced affordably, making them great options for those on a budget.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||Dayton Audio UMM-6||Lavalier Lapel Microphone|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.||N/A|
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer||Television|
|Date First Available||30 June 2018||2 August 2021|
|Hardware Platform||PC||Microphone, PC, Television|
|Includes AC Adapter||No||N/A|
|Includes Rechargeable Battery||N/A||No|
|Is discontinued by manufacturer||No||N/A|
|Item Model Number||UMM-6||N/A|
|Item Weight||148 g||59 g|
|Manufacturer reference||N/A||SH Lav Mic-2 Pack|
|Microphone format||Table Array||Microphone system|
|Noise level||70 dB||N/A|
|Number of items||N/A||1|
|Package Dimensions||N/A||19.1 x 11.61 x 1.8 cm; 59 Grams|
|Part Number||UMM-6||SH Lav Mic-2 Pack|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||Corded Electric|
|Product dimensions||2.49 x 2.49 x 21.89 cm; 148 Grams||N/A|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (dB)||70 dB||N/A|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|