Dayton Audio UMM-6
- Precision condenser microphone for critical measurement and recording applications
- Connects to your PC or Mac via USB port
- True omnidirectional pattern and calibrated flat frequency response
- Rugged construction with high-quality components
- Compact design; includes sturdy carrying case with foam insert
Lavalier Microphone, Gyvazla
- Come with Adapter – Gyvazla clip on mic is 3.5mm jack that is mono (which has 4 parts), used for Apple iPhone, Samsung, iPad, iPod Touch, Android & Windows Smartphones; For PC, computer, camera or phones that had 2 headphone and suitable for 3.5mm jack that is stereo (which has 3 parts), we have equipped with an adapter. If your headphone of tablet is individual, you can use it without adapter.
- High Quality and Multiple Compatibility – Gyvazla professional back-electret condenser microphone-core design, you can finally create the perfect videos and audio files. Used for Apple iPhone, Samsung, iPad, iPod Touch, Android & Windows Smartphones and many more tablet and smartphone devices. (No batteries required)
- 78inch Extra Long Cord – Durable lapel clip and the longest cord in the market at 78inch (2m); Tie clip style design allow hands free using, easy to wearing, more convenient for using; Pristine sound without effort, no matter where you are!
- Perfect Sound Effect – 3.5mm TRRS (Tip, Ring, Ring, Sleeve) jack ensures impeccable sound quality. There is a tremendous difference between speaking directly into the phone when recording and utilizing the clip-on microphone. The microphone head is pure copper, better for sound transmission, reduced the loss of tone.
- Gyvazla lapel microphone. If you have any problem with the products, please contact us directly to get service.
Dayton Audio UMM-6 USB Measurement Microphone
The Dayton Audio UMM-6 USB Measurement Microphone is a professional-grade device designed for accurate audio measurement. It features a high-quality condenser capsule that provides a wide frequency response. The microphone also has an integrated preamp and A/D converter, allowing for direct connection to a computer or other digital device. The UMM-6 is perfect for audio recording, sound reinforcement, and scientific applications.
Lavalier Microphone, Gyvazla 3.5mm Lapel Clip-on Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone
The Gyvazla Lavalier Microphone is a compact and lightweight device that can be connected to a variety of mobile devices. It features an omnidirectional condenser capsule that captures sound from all directions. The microphone also includes a 3.5mm jack, allowing for direct connection to most smartphones and tablets. It is an ideal choice for interviews, vlogging, and other audio recording applications.
The Dayton Audio UMM-6 and the Gyvazla Lavalier Microphone are both great options for audio recording and measurement. However, they differ in several key aspects.
The UMM-6 is a professional-grade device designed for accurate audio measurement. It features a high-quality condenser capsule and integrated preamp and A/D converter. The microphone is perfect for audio recording, sound reinforcement, and scientific applications. On the other hand, the Gyvazla Lavalier Microphone is a more compact and lightweight device. It features an omnidirectional condenser capsule and a 3.5mm jack, allowing for direct connection to most smartphones and tablets. It is an ideal choice for interviews, vlogging, and other audio recording applications.
The UMM-6 is more expensive than the Gyvazla Lavalier Microphone, but it is also more accurate and reliable. The UMM-6 is perfect for professional applications that require precise audio measurement, whereas the Gyvazla Lavalier Microphone is more suitable for everyday audio recording tasks.
The Dayton Audio UMM-6 USB Measurement Microphone and the Gyvazla Lavalier Microphone are both excellent options for audio recording and measurement. The UMM-6 is a professional-grade device designed for accurate audio measurement, while the Gyvazla Lavalier Microphone is a more compact and lightweight device. The UMM-6 is more expensive than the Gyvazla Lavalier Microphone, but it is also more accurate and reliable. Depending on your needs and budget, either one of these microphones can help you achieve great results.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||Dayton Audio UMM-6||Lavalier Microphone, Gyvazla|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.||N/A|
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer||apple|
|Date First Available||30 June 2018||4 March 2018|
|Hardware Platform||PC||Tablet, Smartphone|
|Includes AC Adapter||No||No|
|Includes Rechargeable Battery||N/A||No|
|Is discontinued by manufacturer||No||No|
|Item Model Number||UMM-6||m002-c|
|Item Weight||148 g||50 g|
|Microphone format||Table Array||Lavalier|
|Noise level||70 dB||N/A|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||Corded Electric|
|Product dimensions||2.49 x 2.49 x 21.89 cm; 148 Grams||13.21 x 9.7 x 1.5 cm; 50 Grams|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (dB)||70 dB||N/A|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|