Dayton Audio UMM-6
- Precision condenser microphone for critical measurement and recording applications
- Connects to your PC or Mac via USB port
- True omnidirectional pattern and calibrated flat frequency response
- Rugged construction with high-quality components
- Compact design; includes sturdy carrying case with foam insert
Shure MV88+ Video Kit
- iOS, ANDROID and DESKTOP COMPATIBLE: Supplied Lightning and USB-C cables allow for connection to iOS, Android and desktop devices
- HEADPHONE MONITORING: Built-in headphone output for real-time headphone monitoring
- APPLE MFi CERTIFIED: Made for iPhone/iPad/iPod certified for direct connection to Apple iOS devices
- LIVESTREAM READY: Perfect for livestreaming if 3rd party application recognises USB/Lightning audio
- TWO FREE APPS: ShurePlus MOTIV Audio and ShurePlus MOTIV Video allow you to customize the performance and set-up of the microphone for professional audio and video capture. iOS and Android versions available
Dayton Audio UMM-6 USB Measurement Microphone
The Dayton Audio UMM-6 USB Measurement Microphone is a professional-grade microphone designed to accurately capture sound for audio measurement and analysis. It features a high-quality, low-noise preamp with 24-bit resolution and a wide frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz. With its USB interface, the UMM-6 can be connected to a laptop or desktop computer for easy data transfer. It also has an adjustable gain range of 0 to +60 dB and a low-cut filter switch to reduce unwanted low-frequency noise.
Shure MV88+ Video Kit with Monfroto PIXI Mini Tripod
The Shure MV88+ Video Kit with Monfroto PIXI Mini Tripod is an all-in-one solution for capturing high-quality audio and video. The kit includes the Shure MV88+ digital stereo condenser microphone, a Manfrotto PIXI mini tripod, and a Lightning to USB camera adapter. The MV88+ is a professional-grade microphone with a wide frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz and a stereo polar pattern for capturing sound in stereo. The Manfrotto PIXI mini tripod is designed to provide stable and secure support for the microphone, and the Lightning to USB camera adapter allows for easy connection to iOS devices.
The Dayton Audio UMM-6 USB Measurement Microphone and the Shure MV88+ Video Kit with Monfroto PIXI Mini Tripod are both professional-grade microphones designed for capturing high-quality audio. Both microphones feature a wide frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz and a low-cut filter switch to reduce unwanted low-frequency noise.
The main difference between the two products is the type of connection. The Dayton Audio UMM-6 has a USB interface for easy data transfer to a laptop or desktop computer, while the Shure MV88+ Video Kit comes with a Lightning to USB camera adapter for easy connection to iOS devices. Additionally, the Shure MV88+ Video Kit includes a Manfrotto PIXI mini tripod for secure and stable support.
The Dayton Audio UMM-6 USB Measurement Microphone and the Shure MV88+ Video Kit with Monfroto PIXI Mini Tripod are both excellent choices for capturing high-quality audio. The UMM-6 is ideal for audio measurement and analysis, while the MV88+ Video Kit is perfect for capturing audio and video. Both products feature a wide frequency response and a low-cut filter switch for reducing unwanted low-frequency noise. The main difference between the two is the type of connection, with the UMM-6 having a USB interface and the MV88+ Video Kit having a Lightning to USB camera adapter. Ultimately, the decision will come down to personal preference and the type of project you are working on.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||Dayton Audio UMM-6||Shure MV88+ Video Kit|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.||1 AAA batteries required.|
|Colour||N/A||Black Video Kit|
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer||Smartphone|
|Date First Available||30 June 2018||24 November 2020|
|Hardware Platform||PC||iOS Lightning-equipped devices and select Android devices…visit Shure website for more info|
|Includes AC Adapter||No||N/A|
|Is discontinued by manufacturer||No||N/A|
|Item Model Number||UMM-6||MV88+|
|Item Weight||148 g||470 g|
|Microphone format||Table Array||N/A|
|Noise level||70 dB||N/A|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||PHANTOM POWER: All condenser microphones require phantom power to operate. Please refer to the User Manual for more details on power requirements.|
|Product dimensions||2.49 x 2.49 x 21.89 cm; 148 Grams||19.05 x 11.18 x 11.18 cm; 470 Grams|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (dB)||70 dB||N/A|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|