Streaming games on TikTok is a cool way to share your gaming experience with other passionate gamers as well as your followers. Stream any game from your phone or tablet and it will show up on your profile for your followers to watch. As simple as that! So, how to stream games on TikTok? Walk with me as I guide you through the steps one by one.
It’s easy to get started and you don’t need any special equipment or software. All you need is your phone or tablet and you can start streaming in just a few minutes.
- An existing TikTok Account.
- TikTok must be updated to the latest version.
- At least 1000 followers on TikTok.
- A Screen Recorder application to record your gameplay. Some popular screen recorder applications for Android are DU Recorder, AZ Screen Recorder, and Screencastify. For iOS, you can use Screen Recording or QuickTime.
- You must have a stable internet connection.
- You must follow TikTok’s Community Guidelines.
How To Stream Games On TikTok?
Using TikTok Live Studio
TikTok Live Studio is a great way to stream games for your fans and followers. Not only can you share fun gameplay highlights, but you can also interact with them during the live stream. Here’s how to get started:
1. Start by launching TikTok Live Studio from your Home Screen. Once there, click the ‘Create Live’ button in the upper right corner.
2. Select “Game” As the Content-Type that you want to Stream.
3. Next, use your screen recorder to record the gameplay you want to share on your stream.
4. Once you have recorded the gameplay, select it from your device’s library to import it onto TikTok Live Studio.
5. Add a title and description for your broadcast and click ‘Go LIVE’ to begin streaming your game live on TikTok.
6. You can choose to add filters and effects to your stream while you’re Streaming.
7. When you’re done streaming, click ‘Stop LIVE’ from the upper right corner to save your stream for other people to watch later.
Using Third-Party Streaming Software
If you’re wondering how to stream games on TikTok, one of the easiest ways to do it is by using third-party streaming software. This type of software allows users to broadcast their gameplay directly from their PC or gaming console, and share it with their followers on TikTok.
The best part about using streaming software is that it’s relatively easy to set up and use. All you need is a computer or gaming console connected to the internet, and streaming software such as OBS, XSplit, Twitch Studio, or Streamlabs OBS.
Once you’ve installed the software, all you have to do is create an account on TikTok and connect it to your streaming software. Then you can start broadcasting your gameplay directly from your PC or gaming console.
And as soon as your stream is live, you can begin broadcasting your playthroughs of games and engaging with your followers. You can also use features such as adding voice commentary, chatting with viewers, live-editing the video feed, and more.
Overall, streaming games on TikTok is an easy way to share your gaming experience with the world. With just a few clicks of a button, you can start streaming any game from your phone or third-party software. Whether you’re a casual gamer or a hardcore streamer, there’s something for everyone on TikTok. So get out there and start streaming!
All in all, streaming games on TikTok is the trendiest way to share your gameplay skills with your followers and other fellow gameaholics. All you need is a device, a screen recorder application, an internet connection, and a few minutes of setup time. Once you’re ready, you can broadcast any game from your phone or tablet or even from third-party streaming software on your PC or gaming console. So what are you waiting for? Start streaming today!