If you’re a gamer, you might have installed programs like Raptr and AMD Gaming Evolved to make your gaming better and connect with the community. But sometimes, you might want to uninstall them to keep your computer running well and get some extra space. Ever wondered how to uninstall Raptr? We’ll show you how to do that step by step, so your gaming setup stays nice and smooth.
How To Uninstall Raptr?
- Open Control Panel: Press the Windows Key, type “Control Panel,” and press Enter.
- Find Programs and Features: In Control Panel, click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Look for Raptr: Scroll down and find “Raptr” in the list of programs. Click on it, and then click “Uninstall.”
- Follow the Instructions: A wizard will pop up to help you. Just follow the steps it gives you, and choose the option to completely remove Raptr.
- Restart Your Computer: After Raptr is gone, restart your computer so the changes take effect.
Additionally, when you installed Raptr earlier, Plays.tv, another application like a software package would have got installed as well. You can follow the same above instructions and uninstall that as well.
Also, note that if there are any current tasks running, make sure to end the tasks and then proceed to uninstall them. You can do this by selecting the application on Task Manager and then clicking on “End Task”.
Now that we have seen how to uninstall;l Raptr, let’s see how we can uninstall AMD Gaming Evolved.
How To Uninstall AMD Gaming Evolved?
AMD Gaming Evolved is nothing new, it is actually the updated version of what used to be Raptr.
This software application optimises the gaming experience and enhances it. Usually, this application takes a toll on the health of your computer and can slow it down. It is rather better to disable it and stop all of the background process or if you no longer need it you can proceed to uninstall it.
Uninstalling this Radeon software is pretty much straight to the point as uninstalling the other software. By heading on to rask MAnager and locating the application, you can right-click and uninstall it easily.
Taking out Raptr and AMD Gaming Evolved is easy. Whether you use the Control Panel or special software, these steps will help you remove these programs. This keeps your gaming setup working nicely.
Remember, it’s a good idea to clean up your computer from time to time by getting rid of programs you don’t need. This can help your computer run better and let you enjoy your games more.