NEEWER USB Microphone Kit
- Plug-and-Play USB Mic: Plug the mic into a USB port on your computer with the USB-A to B cable and record right away. No battery or external sound card is needed. Compatible with Windows 7 or later and Mac OS X 10.9 or later
- Unidirectional Pickup: Supercardioid mic captures sound detected in front of it while rejecting ambient noise from the sides. Perfect for vlogging, podcasting, live streaming, gaming, and video conferencing
- High-Resolution Sound: With a 16mm electret condenser transducer and 192kHz/24-bit sampling rate, this mic can reproduce warm and clear sound with precise details
- Easy, complete set-up with essential accessories: Boom arm fits desks up to 1.85” (47mm) thick and offers 180° smooth adjustment for ease of mic positioning. Shock mount minimizes vibration noise, plus pop filter and foam windscreen effectively eliminate plosive sounds
- Package Contents: NW-8000-USB Microphone, NW-35 Boom Arm, Shock Mount, Foam Windscreen, Pop Filter, Desk Clamp, USB (A to B Cable), User Manual
Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone
- Product Type: Microphone
- Package Quantity: 1
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted capsule
Are you in the market for a new microphone? If so, you’re in luck! In this blog post, we’ll compare two popular microphones: the NEEWER USB Microphone Kit and the Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone. We’ll explore their features, sound quality, and ease of use to give you a better understanding of which one is best for your needs. So, let’s get started!
The NEEWER USB Microphone Kit is a plug-and-play device that offers 192kHz/24-bit supercardioid condenser mic with a boom arm and shock mount. This microphone is perfect for YouTube vlogging, gaming, podcasting, and Zoom calls. The Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone, on the other hand, is a cardioid studio condenser microphone that is perfect for recording vocals, guitars, and other instruments.
The NEEWER USB Microphone Kit has a wide frequency response range of 20Hz to 20kHz, making it ideal for capturing detailed and accurate sound. The Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone, on the other hand, has a frequency response range of 20Hz to 20kHz and a maximum SPL of 140dB, making it perfect for capturing high-quality sound.
Ease of Use
The NEEWER USB Microphone Kit is easy to set up and use, making it perfect for beginners. The Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone, on the other hand, requires some technical knowledge and experience to set up and use.
The NEEWER USB Microphone Kit and the Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone are both great options for recording audio. The NEEWER USB Microphone Kit is perfect for beginners, while the Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone is ideal for those with some technical knowledge and experience. Ultimately, the choice of which microphone to buy depends on your needs and preferences.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||NEEWER USB Microphone Kit||Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.|
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer||Radio|
|Country produced in||N/A||china|
|Date First Available||21 November 2019||28 March 2018|
|Hardware Platform||Laptop, PC||N/A|
|Includes Rechargeable Battery||No||N/A|
|Is discontinued by manufacturer||No||N/A|
|Item Model Number||40096609||C1/B|
|Item Weight||1 kg||871 g|
|Microphone format||Large Diaphragm||N/A|
|Mounting Hardware||Microphone, Battery, User manual||N/A|
|Noise level||84.7 dB||N/A|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||Corded Electric|
|Product dimensions||50 x 50 x 5 cm; 1 Kilograms||29.69 x 18.11 x 8.1 cm; 870.9 Grams|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (dB)||98 dB||N/A|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|