NEEWER USB Microphone Kit
- Plug-and-Play USB Mic: Plug the mic into a USB port on your computer with the USB-A to B cable and record right away. No battery or external sound card is needed. Compatible with Windows 7 or later and Mac OS X 10.9 or later
- Unidirectional Pickup: Supercardioid mic captures sound detected in front of it while rejecting ambient noise from the sides. Perfect for vlogging, podcasting, live streaming, gaming, and video conferencing
- High-Resolution Sound: With a 16mm electret condenser transducer and 192kHz/24-bit sampling rate, this mic can reproduce warm and clear sound with precise details
- Easy, complete set-up with essential accessories: Boom arm fits desks up to 1.85” (47mm) thick and offers 180° smooth adjustment for ease of mic positioning. Shock mount minimizes vibration noise, plus pop filter and foam windscreen effectively eliminate plosive sounds
- Package Contents: NW-8000-USB Microphone, NW-35 Boom Arm, Shock Mount, Foam Windscreen, Pop Filter, Desk Clamp, USB (A to B Cable), User Manual
ZeroPlusOne PC Microphone
- 【Premium PC Microphone】The Microphone idea is special design for radio broadcasting studio, voice-over, podcast, recording, gaming, chatting over MSN, Skype, Conference. Not only on your PC, Laptop, also for your iPhone, iPad, Smartphone devices. Note: When you use this microphone with phone, tablet or xbox, please connect the mic cable to the audio splitter cable which we attached then connect the splitter jack to your phone, tablet or xbox.
- 【High Quality Recording Microphone】Tailored frequency response 50Hz-16kHz, provides clear and high-fidelity vocal, without the noise to disturb you and feel free to talk.
- Performed perfectly in reproduces sound, high quality mic & voice recorder ensure that your exquisite sound reproduces on the internet.
- 【3.5mm Jack】Simple plug & play connection Condenser Microphone with 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack Plug. Work with a wide verity of software.
- 【180-Degree Adjustable Mic Stand】Desktop tripod microphone stand is 180-degree adjustable, can be set to suitable angles as you need.
NEEWER USB Microphone Kit vs. ZeroPlusOne® PC Microphone with Mic Stand
Are you in search of the perfect microphone to equip your home studio? Look no further! In this blog post, we’ll be comparing two of the most popular microphones on the market: the NEEWER USB Microphone Kit and the ZeroPlusOne® PC Microphone with Mic Stand. We’ll be exploring their features, capabilities, and more to help you decide which one is the right choice for your needs. So, let’s get started!
Design and Build Quality
The NEEWER USB Microphone Kit is a plug-and-play device that features a sleek black design. It comes with a boom arm and shock mount, making it perfect for podcasting, vlogging, and more. The ZeroPlusOne® PC Microphone, on the other hand, has a more traditional design with an adjustable mic stand. It features a 3.5mm audio jack, making it compatible with a wide range of devices. Both microphones are made from high-quality materials and are designed to last.
When it comes to performance, both microphones offer great sound quality. The NEEWER USB Microphone Kit has a supercardioid condenser mic that records audio at 192kHz/24-bit, while the ZeroPlusOne® PC Microphone has a 3.5mm jack that records audio at 44.1kHz/16-bit. Both microphones are perfect for recording podcasts, streaming, gaming, and more.
The NEEWER USB Microphone Kit is compatible with most computers, laptops, and mobile devices. It’s also compatible with Zoom, Skype, and other popular streaming and video conferencing platforms. The ZeroPlusOne® PC Microphone is compatible with PCs, laptops, iPads, iPhones, and Macs. It also works with popular streaming and video conferencing platforms.
When it comes to price, the NEEWER USB Microphone Kit is the more affordable option. It’s available for around $50, while the ZeroPlusOne® PC Microphone costs around $80.
Both the NEEWER USB Microphone Kit and the ZeroPlusOne® PC Microphone are great options for recording podcasts, streaming, gaming, and more. The NEEWER USB Microphone Kit is the more affordable option, while the ZeroPlusOne® PC Microphone is more compatible with a wider range of devices. Ultimately, the choice is yours! For more information, check out the official websites of both products: [NEEWER USB Microphone Kit](https://www.neewer.com/usb-microphone-kit) and [ZeroPlusOne® PC Microphone](https://www.zeroplusone.com/product/pc-microphone-with-mic-stand/).
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||NEEWER USB Microphone Kit||ZeroPlusOne PC Microphone|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.||N/A|
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer||Personal Computer|
|Date First Available||21 November 2019||17 June 2020|
|Hardware Platform||Laptop, PC||Laptop, PC, Smartphone|
|Includes Rechargeable Battery||No||N/A|
|Is discontinued by manufacturer||No||N/A|
|Item Model Number||40096609||N/A|
|Item Weight||1 kg||290 g|
|Microphone format||Large Diaphragm||N/A|
|Mounting Hardware||Microphone, Battery, User manual||Microphone|
|Noise level||84.7 dB||N/A|
|Package Dimensions||N/A||27 x 14.5 x 4 cm; 290 Grams|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||Corded Electric|
|Product dimensions||50 x 50 x 5 cm; 1 Kilograms||N/A|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (dB)||98 dB||N/A|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|