RØDE Microphones M5MP
- 1/2 inch capsule with gold-plated membrane
- Cardioid polar pattern
- State-of-the-art surface mount electronics
- Ultra-low noise
- Includes microphone clips and windshields
BOYA BY-M1S Professional Lavalier Lapel Microphone
- Custom Omnidirectional Capsule — The BY-M1S Clip on Microphone is designed with an updated omnidirectional capsule inside and captures broadcast-quality sound from a 360-degree range and delivers it to your recording device via its 6m(20’) shielded cable.
- Widely Compatibility — For Android, DSLR Cameras, Camcorders, Audio Recorders, Tablets Laptops and iPhone .（ iOS device requires a lightning adapter cable,it's not in package.）
- Extra-Long Cord — BOYA BY-M1S Lavalier Lapel Microphone is with 19.7ft(6m) length cord to meet different scenario needs. Perfect for Live Broadcast, Audio & Video Recording, Vlogging, Interviews, Youtube podcasting etc.
- Two Recording Modes — Featuring a 3.5mmUniversal 4-pole TRRS output connector, you can connect BY-M1 to your camera or camcorder under “camera” mode, and also connect it to your smartphone or tablets when switching to “Smartphone” mode.
- BOYA Guarantee — 12-month warranty and friendly after-sales service.If you have any question ,please contact us.
Are you in the market for a new microphone but don’t know which one to choose? The RØDE Microphones M5MP and the BOYA BY-M1S are two of the most popular microphones available, but which one is right for you? In this blog post, we’ll compare the two products in detail to help you make an informed decision.
Features and Specifications
The RØDE Microphones M5MP is a compact 1/2″ cardioid condenser microphone that comes in a matched pair. It has a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz and a maximum SPL of 140 dB. The microphone is powered by 48V phantom power and features a 3.5mm stereo output.
The BOYA BY-M1S is a professional lavalier lapel microphone that is omnidirectional and has a condenser capsule. It has a frequency response of 50 Hz to 18 kHz and a maximum SPL of 120 dB. The microphone is powered by a 3V battery and features a 3.5mm TRS output.
Design and Build Quality
The RØDE Microphones M5MP is a lightweight microphone that is designed to be unobtrusive and easy to use. It has an all-metal construction and comes with a shock mount to reduce unwanted vibrations. The microphone is designed to be durable and has a low-noise design.
The BOYA BY-M1S is a lightweight microphone that is designed to be unobtrusive and easy to use. It has an all-metal construction and comes with a lapel clip for easy attachment to clothing. The microphone is designed to be durable and has a low-noise design.
The RØDE Microphones M5MP has a smooth and natural sound that is ideal for recording vocals and instruments. The microphone also has a wide dynamic range and is capable of capturing subtle nuances and details in the sound.
The BOYA BY-M1S has a crisp and clear sound that is ideal for recording speech and sound effects. The microphone also has a wide frequency response and is capable of capturing subtle nuances and details in the sound.
The RØDE Microphones M5MP is priced at around $200, while the BOYA BY-M1S is priced at around $50.
The RØDE Microphones M5MP and the BOYA BY-M1S are both excellent microphones that offer great sound quality and build quality. The RØDE Microphones M5MP is the more expensive option and offers a more natural sound, while the BOYA BY-M1S is the more affordable option and offers a crisper sound. Ultimately, the decision of which microphone to choose depends on your individual needs and budget.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||RØDE Microphones M5MP||BOYA BY-M1S Professional Lavalier Lapel Microphone|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.||N/A|
|Country produced in||Australia||N/A|
|Date First Available||20 December 2017||18 January 2022|
|Does it contain liquid?||N/A||No|
|Includes Rechargeable Battery||N/A||No|
|Item Model Number||M5MP||BY-M1S|
|Item Weight||160 g||68 g|
|Mounting Hardware||N/A||Lapel microphone|
|Number of items||N/A||1|
|Package Dimensions||N/A||13.9 x 9.5 x 3.6 cm; 68 Grams|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||Battery Powered|
|Product dimensions||21.72 x 16.13 x 8.76 cm; 160 Grams||N/A|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (dB)||N/A||78 dB|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|