RØDE Microphones M5MP
- 1/2 inch capsule with gold-plated membrane
- Cardioid polar pattern
- State-of-the-art surface mount electronics
- Ultra-low noise
- Includes microphone clips and windshields
Lapel Microphone, Professional Lavalier Microphone
- Never Miss it: Microphone will be your good choice! Cost-effective lapel microphone. Better than your built-in mic.Updated Features – By the original phone adapter that come with your iphone, PoP voice mic will work on iPhone 12, 12 Pro, on iPhone 11 Pro,11 Pro Max,11, on iPhone XS, XS Max, on iPhone XR, X, 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7Plus, 6, 6S. Note: It is compatible with iPhone. Just Make Sure You Have The "Original Phone Adapter". Microphone does not include that adapter.
- Application: Specifically design for iPhone, for iPad, for Sony, for LG, for Blackberry & Windows Smartphones, for Retina Macbook Pro Air, and other Android devices. Microphone Comes With an Adapter; with the 4 Pin to 3 Pin adapter, the mic will work on pc or laptop. If occasionally the mic does not work, please check that if you fully plugged it in the jack. Note: Not sure if it works with your device? Please contact KUZARO for detailed support.
- Excellent Performance / Omnidirectional Mic. We value each of our customers' shopping experience. The lapel mic is made of professional grade premium materials. Performs significantly better than majority of the built in microphones. No batteries required.
- Extra-long Length For Flexible Usage: Total Length 79" (2m) with TRRS 3.5 mm Jack longer than almost all comparable microphones. Use for Live Broadcast, Audio & Video Recording, Vlogging, Interviews, Youtube podcasting, GarageBand and more. Now, Record Your Own Exclusive Sound.
- If you have any questions during the use of the microphone, we will give you a satisfactory answer. Furthermore, KUZARO lavalier microphone comes with a small pouch so that you can bring it anywhere. Convenient and flexible. The magic tape can help you tidy the cord. Easy to use.
RØDE Microphones M5MP vs Lapel Microphone
Are you looking for the perfect microphone for your next podcast or YouTube video? You’re in luck! Today, we’ll be comparing two popular models—the RØDE Microphones M5MP and the Lapel Microphone. By the end of this post, you’ll have all the information you need to make an informed decision and pick the right microphone for your needs.
Design and Build Quality
The RØDE Microphones M5MP is a compact 1/2″ cardioid condenser microphone with a black finish. It has a sleek and professional look that is sure to turn heads. The Lapel Microphone, on the other hand, is an omnidirectional condenser mic with a slim and lightweight design. It is designed to be used with smartphones and other portable devices.
When it comes to build quality, the RØDE Microphones M5MP is built to last. It is made with high-quality materials and has a robust construction that can withstand the rigors of daily use. The Lapel Microphone is also well-built and can withstand the occasional bump or drop.
The RØDE Microphones M5MP produces crystal-clear sound with minimal distortion. It is a great choice for recording vocals and instruments with precision and clarity. The Lapel Microphone, on the other hand, is designed for capturing audio from a distance. It is ideal for recording interviews and podcasts.
The RØDE Microphones M5MP is compatible with most audio interfaces and recording devices. It is easy to set up and use. The Lapel Microphone is designed to be used with smartphones and other portable devices. It comes with a 3.5mm connector and is compatible with most devices.
The RØDE Microphones M5MP is more expensive than the Lapel Microphone. It is a great choice for professionals who need the best sound quality and durability. The Lapel Microphone is more affordable and is perfect for casual users who don’t need the same level of sound quality.
The RØDE Microphones M5MP and the Lapel Microphone are both great choices for recording audio. The RØDE Microphones M5MP offers superior sound quality and durability, making it the perfect choice for professionals. The Lapel Microphone is more affordable and is ideal for casual users who don’t need the same level of sound quality.
No matter which microphone you choose, you’re sure to get great sound quality. So, take your time and pick the one that best suits your needs.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||RØDE Microphones M5MP||Lapel Microphone, Professional Lavalier Microphone|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.||N/A|
|Country produced in||Australia||N/A|
|Date First Available||20 December 2017||5 September 2022|
|Hardware Platform||N/A||Laptop, PC, Smartphone|
|Item Model Number||M5MP||N/A|
|Item Weight||160 g||10 g|
|Model Name||N/A||Clip on microphone|
|Number of items||N/A||1|
|Package Dimensions||N/A||14.4 x 11.6 x 1.3 cm; 10 Grams|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||Corded Electric|
|Product dimensions||21.72 x 16.13 x 8.76 cm; 160 Grams||N/A|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|