- Groundbreaking studio condenser microphone that fuses the classic sound signature of the iconic NT1 with patented next-generation technology
- Connect to an audio interface or mixer via XLR, or plug directly into a computer via USB to record studio-grade sound in any setup – an all-in-one digital recording solution for the home or the studio
- Offers the classic warm, silky character, extremely low self-noise and high SPL handling capability that the original is revered for, perfect for a huge range of applications, from voiceovers and guitars to drums and piano
- Features RØDE’s ultra-low-noise, high-gain Revolution Preamp and high-resolution (up to 192kHz) analog-to-digital conversion for crystal-clear digital recordings
- Body machined from high-grade aluminium with nickel plating and military-grade ceramic coating, ensuring its ready to take on the rigours of recording day in, day out
Actpe Lavalier Lapel Microphone
- MULTIPLE COMPATIBILITY- Comes with 3.5mm TRRS jack(4pole adapter) ,used for your Apple MacBook, iPad, iPod, iPhone, Android or Windows smartphone.3.5mmTRS jack(3 pole adapter)used for PC, computer, camera or phones that had 2 headphone.
- EXTRA-LONG LENGTH AND USE FOR: Total Length 57" (1.44m) with TRRS 3.5 mm Jack longer than almost all comparable microphones. Use for Youtube podcasting, GarageBand,Interviews and more. Now,Record your own exclusive sound.
- PERFECT SOUND EFFECT – 3.5mm TRRS jack ensures impeccable sound quality. There is a tremendous difference between speaking directly into the phone when recording and utilizing the clip-on microphone. The microphone head is pure copper, better for sound transmission, reduced the loss of tone.
- BEST QUALITY & HANDS FREE: Our Microphones are made with the best quality. It comes with built-in clip for hands free recording that can easily be attached to shirts, collars, ties, or other clothing with no installation required.
Introducing the RØDE NT1 5th Generation Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone and the Actpe Lavalier Lapel Microphone
Are you in the market for a new microphone? If so, you’ve come to the right place! Today, we’re comparing two of the most popular microphones for music production, vocal recording, and podcasting: the RØDE NT1 5th Generation Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone with XLR and USB Outputs, Shock Mount and Pop Filter and the Actpe Lavalier Lapel Microphone Clip on Omnidirectional Condenser Mic Professional Compatible iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Android Smartphones, DSLR Camera, Recording YouTube, Interview, Studio, Video.
Design and Build Quality
The RØDE NT1 5th Generation Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone is a professional-grade, large-diaphragm condenser microphone that comes in a sleek black finish. It features an integrated shock mount and pop filter for maximum isolation and clarity. It also has an XLR output and USB output for versatile connectivity.
The Actpe Lavalier Lapel Microphone, on the other hand, is a clip-on omnidirectional condenser microphone that is compatible with a variety of devices, including iPhones, Samsung Galaxy, and Android smartphones. It also has a 3.5mm output for easy connection to DSLR cameras and other recording equipment.
In terms of build quality, both microphones are made of durable materials and come with a one-year warranty. The RØDE NT1 5th Generation Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone is slightly heavier than the Actpe Lavalier Lapel Microphone, but both are lightweight and easy to setup.
When it comes to sound quality, the RØDE NT1 5th Generation Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone is a clear winner. It has a wide frequency response and a low-noise floor for maximum clarity and detail. It also has a high SPL rating, making it ideal for recording loud sources.
The Actpe Lavalier Lapel Microphone is no slouch either. It has a wide frequency response and a low-noise floor, making it suitable for recording vocals, instruments, and other sound sources. However, the sound quality is not as good as the RØDE NT1 5th Generation Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone.
Price and Value
The RØDE NT1 5th Generation Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone is slightly more expensive than the Actpe Lavalier Lapel Microphone. However, the added features and superior sound quality make it a better value for the money.
The RØDE NT1 5th Generation Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone and the Actpe Lavalier Lapel Microphone are both excellent choices for recording music, vocals, and other sound sources. The RØDE NT1 5th Generation Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone offers superior sound quality and a wide range of features, making it the better choice for professional recording applications. However, if you’re looking for a more affordable option with decent sound quality, the Actpe Lavalier Lapel Microphone is a great choice.
For more information on these two products, you can visit the official websites of the RØDE NT1 5th Generation Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone here and the Actpe Lavalier Lapel Microphone here.
We hope this blog post has helped you make an informed decision about which microphone is right for you. Happy recording!
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||RØDE NT1||Actpe Lavalier Lapel Microphone|
|Colour||Black||Mic w/ 4to3 Pole|
|Compatible Devices||Laptop, Personal Computer||N/A|
|Connector||USB, XLR Connector||N/A|
|Date First Available||21 February 2023||27 January 2018|
|Is discontinued by manufacturer||N/A||No|
|Item Model Number||NT1 5th Gen||N/A|
|Item Weight||308 g||40.8 g|
|Other display features||N/A||Musical Instruments|
|Package Dimensions||N/A||8 x 5.5 x 3.7 cm; 40.82 Grams|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||N/A|
|Product dimensions||27.18 x 20.96 x 17.65 cm; 308 Grams||N/A|
|What’s in the box||N/A||Microphone|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|