- Groundbreaking studio condenser microphone that fuses the classic sound signature of the iconic NT1 with patented next-generation technology
- Connect to an audio interface or mixer via XLR, or plug directly into a computer via USB to record studio-grade sound in any setup – an all-in-one digital recording solution for the home or the studio
- Offers the classic warm, silky character, extremely low self-noise and high SPL handling capability that the original is revered for, perfect for a huge range of applications, from voiceovers and guitars to drums and piano
- Features RØDE’s ultra-low-noise, high-gain Revolution Preamp and high-resolution (up to 192kHz) analog-to-digital conversion for crystal-clear digital recordings
- Body machined from high-grade aluminium with nickel plating and military-grade ceramic coating, ensuring its ready to take on the rigours of recording day in, day out
Gaming PC Microphone, Fifine AmpliGame USB Desktop Condenser RGB Control Mic
- [Various and Controllable RGB] Three lighting modes on the fifine USB microphone show you up to 9 kinds of RGB light colors. Worked with RGB stream mic, the RGB control button gives you an easy way to select mode or color to make a difference for game scenes. Aesthetic of the gaming microphone for PC works well to your gamer setup or LED equipment to present pop and visual pleasant.
- [Intuitive Mic Control] 3.5mm headphones jack on the PC microphone allows to monitor if your audio is too quiet or harsh on streaming or Youtube video. You can operate the gain knob instead of MacBook or computer hotkeys to adjust mic volume up to real-time feedback. You can mute the streaming mic with one tap to avoid sneezing into a mess in game chat room.
- [Clear Sound Quality] Condenser mic capsule brings smooth sound with better sensitivity, capturing the vocal voice greatly even soft sound. Cardioid pickup pattern worked with the gaming PC mic reduces most fan or vent noises from your PC tower. The streaming microphone for PC gaming keeps obvious improved sound quality and accurate online chatting with gaming teammates in Discord or Twitch.
- [Noise Reduction] Skip hassle to cut back noises. PC gaming mic with external black metal pop filter softens plosives with B, P, T and more. That compact anti-vibration shock mount on computer microphone USB dampens vibration from keyboard or your hand touching desktop or laptop. Practical accessories clean unpleasant noises from your podcasting for more energetic sound.
- [Simple to Use] The standing gaming mic for video recording is plug-and-play for PC/Mac/computer/PS4/PS5, which is easily for home use, zoom meeting even if you are not a technically inclined individual. The base stand is quite solid, so the PC mic for gaming will not be easily knocked over. You can adjust the RGB mic thumbscrew if necessary to get a better recording position.
Comparing the RØDE NT1 5th Generation and the Fifine A8
The world of audio recording is a complex one, with a plethora of microphone options available to suit different needs. Today, we’ll be comparing two of the most popular microphones on the market: the RØDE NT1 5th Generation Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone and the Fifine A8 Gaming PC Microphone.
The RØDE NT1 5th Generation is a black microphone with a classic design. It comes with a shock mount and pop filter, and has both XLR and USB outputs. The Fifine A8, on the other hand, is a colorful gaming microphone with a modern design. It features an RGB control, a mute button, and a headphone jack.
The RØDE NT1 5th Generation is designed for music production, vocal recording, and podcasting. It has a low self-noise level of only 5dBA, making it great for capturing subtle nuances in sound. The Fifine A8 is designed for gaming, streaming, and podcasting. It has a frequency response of 20Hz-20kHz, and a maximum sound pressure level of 120dB.
The RØDE NT1 5th Generation is compatible with Mac, PC, and iOS devices. It can be used for recording audio for movies, music, and podcasts. The Fifine A8 is compatible with Mac, PC, PS4, and PS5. It is ideal for streaming, gaming, and podcasting.
The RØDE NT1 5th Generation and the Fifine A8 are both great microphones for recording audio. The RØDE NT1 5th Generation is designed for music production, vocal recording, and podcasting, and is compatible with Mac, PC, and iOS devices. The Fifine A8 is designed for gaming, streaming, and podcasting, and is compatible with Mac, PC, PS4, and PS5. Both microphones offer excellent performance and are perfect for recording audio for movies, music, and podcasts.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||RØDE NT1||Gaming PC Microphone, Fifine AmpliGame USB Desktop Condenser RGB Control Mic|
|Compatible Devices||Laptop, Personal Computer||Laptop, Desktop, Personal Computer, PS4/PS5|
|Connector||USB, XLR Connector||N/A|
|Date First Available||21 February 2023||22 September 2022|
|Hardware Platform||Laptop||PC, Desktop/Laptop, PS4/PS5|
|Includes Rechargeable Battery||N/A||No|
|Item Model Number||NT1 5th Gen||A8|
|Item Weight||308 g||500 g|
|Material Type||N/A||Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, Metal|
|Mounting Hardware||N/A||Gaming Microphone with Shock Mount, 6.6ft USB Cable, User's Manual, Pop Filter, Pivot Mount|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||Corded Electric|
|Product dimensions||27.18 x 20.96 x 17.65 cm; 308 Grams||22 x 15 x 10 cm; 500 Grams|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (dB)||N/A||76 dB|
|Special Features||N/A||Controllable RGB/RGB Button/Tap-to-Mute/Gain Knob/Headphones Jack, 6.6ft Detachable USB-C Cable/Play and Plug/Desktop Mic|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|