- Groundbreaking studio condenser microphone that fuses the classic sound signature of the iconic NT1 with patented next-generation technology
- Connect to an audio interface or mixer via XLR, or plug directly into a computer via USB to record studio-grade sound in any setup – an all-in-one digital recording solution for the home or the studio
- Offers the classic warm, silky character, extremely low self-noise and high SPL handling capability that the original is revered for, perfect for a huge range of applications, from voiceovers and guitars to drums and piano
- Features RØDE’s ultra-low-noise, high-gain Revolution Preamp and high-resolution (up to 192kHz) analog-to-digital conversion for crystal-clear digital recordings
- Body machined from high-grade aluminium with nickel plating and military-grade ceramic coating, ensuring its ready to take on the rigours of recording day in, day out
Razer Seiren Mini
- Ultra-Precise Pickup Pattern
- Shock Resistant
- Package Weight: 290.0 g
- Country of Origin: United States
RØDE NT1 5th Generation Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone
The RØDE NT1 5th Generation Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone is a versatile and reliable mic for music production, vocal recording, and podcasting. It features a large-diaphragm condenser capsule for capturing detailed sound, and an XLR and USB output for connecting to a range of audio devices. The package also comes with a shock mount and pop filter, providing a complete setup for recording audio.
Razer Seiren Mini Ultra-Compact Condenser Microphone
The Razer Seiren Mini Ultra-Compact Condenser Microphone is a compact and portable mic designed for streaming and podcasting. It features a condenser capsule for capturing high-quality sound, and a USB output for connecting to a range of audio devices. The package also comes with FRML packaging for added convenience.
Both the RØDE NT1 5th Generation Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone and the Razer Seiren Mini Ultra-Compact Condenser Microphone are excellent options for recording audio. However, there are some key differences between these two products that should be considered when making a decision.
Size and Portability
The RØDE NT1 is a large-diaphragm condenser microphone, making it slightly bigger and more cumbersome than the Razer Seiren Mini. The Seiren Mini is designed to be ultra-compact and portable, perfect for streamers and podcasters who need to travel with their mic.
The RØDE NT1 features XLR and USB outputs, allowing it to be connected to a range of audio devices. The Razer Seiren Mini only has a USB output, limiting it to connecting to computers and other USB-enabled devices.
Both mics come with shock mounts and pop filters, making them ready to use right out of the box. The RØDE NT1 also comes with an XLR cable, while the Razer Seiren Mini comes with FRML packaging for added convenience.
The RØDE NT1 5th Generation Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone and the Razer Seiren Mini Ultra-Compact Condenser Microphone are both excellent choices for recording audio. The RØDE NT1 is a larger and more versatile mic, while the Razer Seiren Mini is more portable and easier to transport. Ultimately, it comes down to personal preference and the type of audio recording you plan to do.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||RØDE NT1||Razer Seiren Mini|
|Batteries||N/A||1 A batteries required.|
|Compatible Devices||Laptop, Personal Computer||hong|
|Connector||USB, XLR Connector||N/A|
|Date First Available||21 February 2023||11 October 2020|
|Includes Rechargeable Battery||N/A||No|
|Item Model Number||NT1 5th Gen||1|
|Item Weight||308 g||29 g|
|Model Name||N/A||Seiren Mini|
|Number of items||N/A||1|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||Corded Electric|
|Product dimensions||27.18 x 20.96 x 17.65 cm; 308 Grams||9 x 9 x 16.1 cm; 29 Grams|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (dB)||N/A||78 dB|
|Special Features||N/A||Shock Resistant|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|