- Groundbreaking studio condenser microphone that fuses the classic sound signature of the iconic NT1 with patented next-generation technology
- Connect to an audio interface or mixer via XLR, or plug directly into a computer via USB to record studio-grade sound in any setup – an all-in-one digital recording solution for the home or the studio
- Offers the classic warm, silky character, extremely low self-noise and high SPL handling capability that the original is revered for, perfect for a huge range of applications, from voiceovers and guitars to drums and piano
- Features RØDE’s ultra-low-noise, high-gain Revolution Preamp and high-resolution (up to 192kHz) analog-to-digital conversion for crystal-clear digital recordings
- Body machined from high-grade aluminium with nickel plating and military-grade ceramic coating, ensuring its ready to take on the rigours of recording day in, day out
- Large diaphragm 1” gold-sputtered capsule
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Ultra-low noise, self-noise of only 5dB (A)
- Includes Rode SM6 shock mount, pop filter and dust cover
Comparing the RØDE NT1 5th Generation and the Rode NT1-A Anniversary Microphones
Are you looking for the perfect microphone to capture your music, vocals, or podcast? Look no further than the RØDE NT1 5th Generation and the Rode NT1-A Anniversary microphones! Both of these mics offer excellent sound quality and features, making them perfect for any recording situation. But which one is right for you? In this blog post, we’ll compare the two mics side by side to help you make the best decision for your needs.
Design and Build Quality
The RØDE NT1 5th Generation is a large-diaphragm condenser microphone with a sleek, modern design. It features a black body with silver accents and a red logo. The mic is made of robust materials and has a solid build quality, making it ideal for long-term use.
The Rode NT1-A Anniversary is a cardioid condenser microphone with a classic look. It has a black body and silver accents, and features a red logo. The mic is made of high-quality materials and has a sturdy construction, making it perfect for professional recording applications.
Connectivity and Outputs
The RØDE NT1 5th Generation has both an XLR and USB output, making it compatible with a variety of recording equipment. It also comes with a shock mount and pop filter, making it ideal for music production and vocal recording.
The Rode NT1-A Anniversary has an XLR output and comes with a shock mount and pop filter. This mic is perfect for podcasting, vocal recording, and other applications.
The RØDE NT1 5th Generation and the Rode NT1-A Anniversary microphones are both excellent options for recording music, vocals, and podcasts. The RØDE NT1 5th Generation has both XLR and USB outputs, making it compatible with a wide range of recording equipment. The Rode NT1-A Anniversary has an XLR output and comes with a shock mount and pop filter, making it great for podcasting and vocal recording. Both mics offer excellent sound quality and features, making them perfect for any recording situation.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||RØDE NT1||Rode NT1-A|
|Batteries||N/A||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.|
|Compatible Devices||Laptop, Personal Computer||Radio|
|Connector||USB, XLR Connector||N/A|
|Date First Available||21 February 2023||1 April 2018|
|Includes AC Adapter||N/A||No|
|Includes Rechargeable Battery||N/A||No|
|Is discontinued by manufacturer||N/A||No|
|Item Model Number||NT1 5th Gen||NT1 3rd Gen|
|Item Weight||308 g||2.09 kg|
|Microphone format||N/A||Microphone Only|
|Model||N/A||NT1 3rd Gen|
|Noise level||N/A||5 dB|
|Number of items||N/A||1|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||AC|
|Product dimensions||27.18 x 20.96 x 17.65 cm; 308 Grams||27.05 x 21.34 x 17.27 cm; 2.09 Kilograms|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (dB)||N/A||75 dB|
|Special Features||N/A||RODE's NT1-A is one of the world's quietest microphones! Why is that important? Low noise will give your work the dynamics you deserve. Adding noise from any device, especially at the source, only degrades your performance. The NT1-A has a self-noise of only 5 dB-A! The NT1-A can handle 137dB SPL so you can be confident that even in front of loud guitar cabinets, your recording won't distort due to overload. By providing ultra-quiet operation and being versatile enough to handle a wide variety o|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|