- Groundbreaking studio condenser microphone that fuses the classic sound signature of the iconic NT1 with patented next-generation technology
- Connect to an audio interface or mixer via XLR, or plug directly into a computer via USB to record studio-grade sound in any setup – an all-in-one digital recording solution for the home or the studio
- Offers the classic warm, silky character, extremely low self-noise and high SPL handling capability that the original is revered for, perfect for a huge range of applications, from voiceovers and guitars to drums and piano
- Features RØDE’s ultra-low-noise, high-gain Revolution Preamp and high-resolution (up to 192kHz) analog-to-digital conversion for crystal-clear digital recordings
- Body machined from high-grade aluminium with nickel plating and military-grade ceramic coating, ensuring its ready to take on the rigours of recording day in, day out
- Product Type: Microphone
- Model Number: NTG4PLUS
- Package Quantity: 1
- Country of Origin: Australia
RØDE NT1 5th Generation Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone
The RØDE NT1 5th Generation Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone is the perfect choice for music production, vocal recording, and podcasting. This microphone comes with a shock mount and pop filter, as well as both XLR and USB outputs for easy connectivity. It features a gold-plated capsule, low self-noise, and a wide dynamic range.
RØDE NTG4+ Versatile Dual-Powered Supercardioid Condenser Shotgun Microphone
The RØDE NTG4+ Versatile Dual-Powered Supercardioid Condenser Shotgun Microphone is the ideal choice for location recording, Foley, and voice overs. It features a switchable high-frequency boost, high-pass filter, and pad. This microphone is powered by either an AA battery or phantom power, and is designed for use with DSLR cameras.
The RØDE NT1 and RØDE NTG4+ are both excellent microphones for different applications. The NT1 is designed for studio use, while the NTG4+ is designed for location work.
The NT1 is a large-diaphragm condenser microphone that features a gold-plated capsule and low self-noise. It also comes with a shock mount and pop filter, as well as both XLR and USB outputs. The NTG4+ is a dual-powered supercardioid condenser shotgun microphone with a switchable high-frequency boost, high-pass filter, and pad. It is designed for use with DSLR cameras and can be powered by either an AA battery or phantom power.
The NT1 comes with both XLR and USB outputs for easy connectivity. The NTG4+ is designed for use with DSLR cameras and can be connected via a 3.5mm jack.
The NT1 has a wide frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz, while the NTG4+ has a frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz, with a switchable high-frequency boost.
The NT1 is the more expensive of the two, with a retail price of $349. The NTG4+ is more affordable, with a retail price of $229.
The RØDE NT1 and RØDE NTG4+ are both excellent microphones for different applications. The NT1 is perfect for studio use, while the NTG4+ is ideal for location work. They both have wide frequency responses and provide excellent sound quality. The NT1 is more expensive than the NTG4+, but both are great value for money.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||RØDE NT1||RØDE NTG4+|
|Batteries||N/A||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.|
|Battery cell composition||N/A||Lithium Ion|
|Compatible Devices||Laptop, Personal Computer||Radio, Amplifier, Speaker, Personal Computer|
|Connector||USB, XLR Connector||N/A|
|Date First Available||21 February 2023||3 August 2022|
|Digital storage capacity||N/A||512 GB|
|Flash Memory Installed Size||N/A||3437 GB|
|Includes AC Adapter||N/A||No|
|Includes Rechargeable Battery||N/A||No|
|Is discontinued by manufacturer||N/A||No|
|Item Model Number||NT1 5th Gen||NTG4PLUS|
|Item Weight||308 g||454 g|
|Memory Storage Capacity||N/A||15 GB|
|Microphone format||N/A||Microphone Only|
|Mounting Hardware||N/A||Line-gradient Shotgun Condenser Microphone|
|Number of items||N/A||1|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||Battery Powered|
|Product dimensions||27.18 x 20.96 x 17.65 cm; 308 Grams||33.02 x 12.95 x 6.73 cm; 453.59 Grams|
|RAM Size||N/A||512 GB|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (dB)||N/A||78 dB|
|Special Features||N/A||USB, Rechargeable|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|