- Groundbreaking studio condenser microphone that fuses the classic sound signature of the iconic NT1 with patented next-generation technology
- Connect to an audio interface or mixer via XLR, or plug directly into a computer via USB to record studio-grade sound in any setup – an all-in-one digital recording solution for the home or the studio
- Offers the classic warm, silky character, extremely low self-noise and high SPL handling capability that the original is revered for, perfect for a huge range of applications, from voiceovers and guitars to drums and piano
- Features RØDE’s ultra-low-noise, high-gain Revolution Preamp and high-resolution (up to 192kHz) analog-to-digital conversion for crystal-clear digital recordings
- Body machined from high-grade aluminium with nickel plating and military-grade ceramic coating, ensuring its ready to take on the rigours of recording day in, day out
ZaxSound Professional Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- First budget Cardioid Microphone with high sensitivity. A Cardioid pickup pattern that picks sound from front with noise cancellation from sides and back.
- Good Design, Perfect Grip, Plug and Play Condenser Microphone with 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack Plug, TRRS 3.5mm and USB, No Software is Needed.
- High compatibility with all PCs, Notebooks, all iPhones and Android Smart phones and Tablet made after 2010, game consoles xBox 360 and almost all devices.
- External Microphone with 6 feet cable for Windows 10 / 8.1 /8 / 7 and Mac PC Computers, Laptops Providing Clear Digital Stereo Sound.
- Use Your Smart Phone to Record Your YouTube Videos From 10 Feet Far in a Quite Room. Comes with a Tripod Stand Allows you to Adjust the Angle of the Microphone.
RØDE NT1 5th Generation Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone vs. ZaxSound Professional Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Are you looking for a professional-grade microphone to record music, vocals, and podcasts? If so, you must be spoilt for choice with the wide range of products available in the market. To make the decision easier, let’s compare two of the most popular microphones on the market today: the RØDE NT1 5th Generation Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone and the ZaxSound Professional Cardioid Condenser Microphone.
Design and Build Quality
The RØDE NT1 5th Generation Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone has a sleek and modern design that is sure to impress. It is made of high-quality metal and features a black finish. The microphone has a heavy-duty shock mount and a pop filter to reduce noise and improve sound quality. Additionally, it comes with an XLR and USB output for easy connectivity.
The ZaxSound Professional Cardioid Condenser Microphone is also designed to be durable and long-lasting. It is made of metal and features a black finish. The microphone comes with a tripod stand and a 3.5mm audio cable for easy setup. It is compatible with PCs, laptops, iPhones, iPads, Android phones, tablets, Xbox, and YouTube.
The RØDE NT1 5th Generation Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone has a large diaphragm that captures audio with clarity and precision. It has a wide frequency response range and a low noise floor, making it ideal for recording music and podcasts. It also has a built-in pop filter and shock mount to reduce noise and improve sound quality.
The ZaxSound Professional Cardioid Condenser Microphone also has a large diaphragm for superior sound quality. It has a wide frequency response range and a low noise floor for clear and accurate audio recordings. Additionally, the microphone has a cardioid polar pattern that reduces background noise and improves sound quality.
The RØDE NT1 5th Generation Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone is available at a price range of $200 to $250.
The ZaxSound Professional Cardioid Condenser Microphone is available at a price range of $50 to $60.
The RØDE NT1 5th Generation Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone and the ZaxSound Professional Cardioid Condenser Microphone are both excellent microphones for recording music, vocals, and podcasts. Both microphones have a large diaphragm for superior sound quality and a low noise floor. The RØDE NT1 is more expensive but has additional features such as a shock mount and pop filter. The ZaxSound is more affordable and is compatible with a wide range of devices. Ultimately, the choice between these two microphones depends on your budget and requirements.
For more information on these microphones, visit the official websites:
RØDE NT1 5th Generation Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone
ZaxSound Professional Cardioid Condenser Microphone.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||RØDE NT1||ZaxSound Professional Cardioid Condenser Microphone|
|Batteries||N/A||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.|
|Compatible Devices||Laptop, Personal Computer||Iphone,pc|
|Computer Memory Type||N/A||SDRAM|
|Connector||USB, XLR Connector||N/A|
|Date First Available||21 February 2023||12 November 2017|
|Hard Drive Interface||N/A||Unknown|
|Includes AC Adapter||N/A||No|
|Includes Rechargeable Battery||N/A||No|
|Is discontinued by manufacturer||N/A||No|
|Item Model Number||NT1 5th Gen||SF-666|
|Item Weight||308 g||360 g|
|Microphone format||N/A||Microphone System|
|Model Name||N/A||SF666 PRO|
|Noise level||N/A||34 dB|
|Operating System||N/A||Windows 10, xOS, iOS, Android, Linux.|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||Phantom power|
|Product dimensions||27.18 x 20.96 x 17.65 cm; 308 Grams||14 x 25 x 3 cm; 360 Grams|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (dB)||N/A||34 dB|
|Special Features||N/A||Directivity: Noise Cancelling, Sensitivity: -34dB±2dB|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|