Samson Studio Condenser USB Microphone
- ✔ ALL IN ONE: All-in-one Professional USB mic with audio interface Record your voice and instrument at the same time. Samson USB studio condenser microphone includes tripod stand, swivel mount and USB cable. With a headphone output for zero-latency monitoring and an improved signal-to-noise ratio, ensures the natural warmth and detail of vocal and instrumental performances are recorded.
- ✔ MINIMIZE NOISE/VIBRATIONS: A large, 19mm diaphragm captures all the nuances of your voice. Supercardiod pickup pattern, Peak LED indicator. The usb mic element is shock-mounted within a solid die-cast metal construction to minimize unwanted handling noise/vibrations on your recordings.
- ✔ SMOOTH PERFORMANCE: PC microphone capturing audio at a 16-bit 44.1/48 kHz resolution with a smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz–18kHz, the C01U Pro ensures the authentic projection of both high and low frequencies to your favorite DAW or recording app.
- ✔ PLUG-AND-PLAY: Offers plug-and-play operation, no driver installation required. Vastly improves your Skype, FaceTime, VoIP applications and speech-to-text dictation software. Desktop microphone ideal for recording music, ADR work, Sound Foley, voiceovers, audio for YouTube videos, Supercardiod pickup pattern, Peak LED indicator.
- ✔ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Our number 1 priority is your overall satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with Samson's 29/C01UPRO computer microphone for desktop, please return for a friendly refund.
- Designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition
- Short length (11") ensures mic stays out of the shot — even when used with compact digital cameras
- Smooth, natural-sounding on-axis audio quality
- Provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup
- Excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic.Operates on battery or phantom power and features switchable low-frequency roll-off
Comparing Samson Studio Condenser USB Microphone with Headphone Output – 29/C01UPRO and Audio-Technica AT897 Line/Gradient Shotgun Condenser Microphone
Do you need a professional-grade microphone for your home studio, streaming setup, or podcasting project? If so, you may be considering the Samson Studio Condenser USB Microphone with Headphone Output – 29/C01UPRO and Audio-Technica AT897 Line/Gradient Shotgun Condenser Microphone. Both of these mics offer great sound quality and are ideal for a range of applications.
In this blog post, we’ll compare and contrast these two microphones to help you make an informed decision. We’ll explore their features, sound quality, price, and more. By the end of this post, you’ll have a clear understanding of the differences and similarities between these two products. Let’s get started!
The Samson Studio Condenser USB Microphone is a plug-and-play condenser mic with a 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz resolution. It has a headphone output for monitoring and comes with a desktop stand, shock mount, and USB cable.
The Audio-Technica AT897 Line/Gradient Shotgun Condenser Microphone is a professional-grade microphone designed for recording in challenging environments. It features a line/gradient condenser element, a wide frequency response, and a low-noise preamp. It also comes with a shock mount and a windscreen.
Both mics offer great sound quality and are suitable for a range of applications. However, the Audio-Technica AT897 is designed for more challenging environments and is the better choice for recording in noisy environments.
Both microphones offer great sound quality. The Samson Studio Condenser USB Microphone has a wide dynamic range and a flat frequency response, which makes it ideal for capturing vocals and instruments. The Audio-Technica AT897 also has a wide frequency response and a low-noise preamp, making it suitable for recording in challenging environments.
The Samson Studio Condenser USB Microphone is more affordable than the Audio-Technica AT897. The Samson mic is available for around $100, while the Audio-Technica mic is priced at around $200.
The Samson Studio Condenser USB Microphone and Audio-Technica AT897 Line/Gradient Shotgun Condenser Microphone are both great microphones for recording vocals and instruments. The Samson mic is more affordable and offers great sound quality, while the Audio-Technica mic is designed for recording in challenging environments.
Ultimately, the best microphone for you will depend on your budget, recording environment, and sound quality requirements. We hope this blog post has helped you make an informed decision.
For more information on these microphones, visit the official websites of Samson and Audio-Technica.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||Samson Studio Condenser USB Microphone||Audio-Technica AT897|
|Audio Output Response Bandwidth||N/A||20 – 20000 Hz|
|Audio output mode||N/A||Stereo|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.||1 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Battery cell composition||N/A||Alkaline|
|Compatible Devices||Headphone||Camcorder, Camera|
|Date First Available||13 November 2017||10 April 2018|
|Does it contain liquid?||No||N/A|
|Includes AC Adapter||No||No|
|Includes Rechargeable Battery||No||N/A|
|Is discontinued by manufacturer||No||No|
|Item Model Number||C01U PRO||AT897|
|Item Weight||449 g||454 g|
|Material Type||Alloy Steel||N/A|
|Microphone format||Microphone Only||Microphone Only|
|Mounting Hardware||Tripod Stand, Mic Stand Adapter, USB Microphone, USB Cable||Microphone, Battery|
|Number of items||1||1|
|Power Source||Usb Condenser||Battery Powered|
|Product dimensions||5.38 x 17.98 x 5.38 cm; 449.06 Grams||50.8 x 5.08 x 12.7 cm; 453.59 Grams|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (dB)||78 dB||77 dB|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|