Samson Studio Condenser USB Microphone
- ✔ ALL IN ONE: All-in-one Professional USB mic with audio interface Record your voice and instrument at the same time. Samson USB studio condenser microphone includes tripod stand, swivel mount and USB cable. With a headphone output for zero-latency monitoring and an improved signal-to-noise ratio, ensures the natural warmth and detail of vocal and instrumental performances are recorded.
- ✔ MINIMIZE NOISE/VIBRATIONS: A large, 19mm diaphragm captures all the nuances of your voice. Supercardiod pickup pattern, Peak LED indicator. The usb mic element is shock-mounted within a solid die-cast metal construction to minimize unwanted handling noise/vibrations on your recordings.
- ✔ SMOOTH PERFORMANCE: PC microphone capturing audio at a 16-bit 44.1/48 kHz resolution with a smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz–18kHz, the C01U Pro ensures the authentic projection of both high and low frequencies to your favorite DAW or recording app.
- ✔ PLUG-AND-PLAY: Offers plug-and-play operation, no driver installation required. Vastly improves your Skype, FaceTime, VoIP applications and speech-to-text dictation software. Desktop microphone ideal for recording music, ADR work, Sound Foley, voiceovers, audio for YouTube videos, Supercardiod pickup pattern, Peak LED indicator.
- ✔ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Our number 1 priority is your overall satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with Samson's 29/C01UPRO computer microphone for desktop, please return for a friendly refund.
Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone
- Product Type: Microphone
- Package Quantity: 1
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted capsule
Are you looking for the perfect microphone for recording audio? If so, you’re in the right place! In this blog post, we’ll compare two popular condenser microphones – the Samson Studio Condenser USB Microphone and the Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone. We’ll look at the features, design, sound quality, and other factors to help you decide which one is right for you. So, let’s get started!
The Samson Studio Condenser USB Microphone is a plug-and-play microphone with a 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz resolution. It has a headphone output for monitoring and comes with a USB cable for easy connection to your computer. The Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone is also a plug-and-play microphone and has a cardioid polar pattern for better sound isolation. It’s designed for studio-quality sound and comes with an adjustable stand for easy positioning.
The Samson Studio Condenser USB Microphone is designed with a sleek silver finish and has a low-profile design for easy setup and portability. The Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone has a classic silver finish and comes with an adjustable stand for easy positioning.
The Samson Studio Condenser USB Microphone has a rich and full sound that’s perfect for recording vocals and instruments. It has a wide frequency response and a low-noise preamp for clear and detailed sound. The Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone also has a wide frequency response and a low-noise preamp for studio-quality sound. It’s designed for maximum sound isolation and has a cardioid polar pattern for better sound isolation.
The Samson Studio Condenser USB Microphone and the Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone are both great options for recording audio. The Samson Studio Condenser USB Microphone is designed for portability and has a low-profile design for easy setup. The Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone is designed for studio-quality sound and comes with an adjustable stand for easy positioning. Both microphones have a wide frequency response and a low-noise preamp for clear and detailed sound. So, whichever one you choose, you can be sure that you’ll be getting great sound quality.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||Samson Studio Condenser USB Microphone||Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.|
|Country produced in||N/A||china|
|Date First Available||13 November 2017||28 March 2018|
|Does it contain liquid?||No||N/A|
|Includes AC Adapter||No||N/A|
|Includes Rechargeable Battery||No||N/A|
|Is discontinued by manufacturer||No||N/A|
|Item Model Number||C01U PRO||C1/B|
|Item Weight||449 g||871 g|
|Material Type||Alloy Steel||Metal|
|Microphone format||Microphone Only||N/A|
|Mounting Hardware||Tripod Stand, Mic Stand Adapter, USB Microphone, USB Cable||N/A|
|Number of items||1||N/A|
|Power Source||Usb Condenser||Corded Electric|
|Product dimensions||5.38 x 17.98 x 5.38 cm; 449.06 Grams||29.69 x 18.11 x 8.1 cm; 870.9 Grams|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (dB)||78 dB||N/A|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|