Samson Studio Condenser USB Microphone
- ✔ ALL IN ONE: All-in-one Professional USB mic with audio interface Record your voice and instrument at the same time. Samson USB studio condenser microphone includes tripod stand, swivel mount and USB cable. With a headphone output for zero-latency monitoring and an improved signal-to-noise ratio, ensures the natural warmth and detail of vocal and instrumental performances are recorded.
- ✔ MINIMIZE NOISE/VIBRATIONS: A large, 19mm diaphragm captures all the nuances of your voice. Supercardiod pickup pattern, Peak LED indicator. The usb mic element is shock-mounted within a solid die-cast metal construction to minimize unwanted handling noise/vibrations on your recordings.
- ✔ SMOOTH PERFORMANCE: PC microphone capturing audio at a 16-bit 44.1/48 kHz resolution with a smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz–18kHz, the C01U Pro ensures the authentic projection of both high and low frequencies to your favorite DAW or recording app.
- ✔ PLUG-AND-PLAY: Offers plug-and-play operation, no driver installation required. Vastly improves your Skype, FaceTime, VoIP applications and speech-to-text dictation software. Desktop microphone ideal for recording music, ADR work, Sound Foley, voiceovers, audio for YouTube videos, Supercardiod pickup pattern, Peak LED indicator.
- ✔ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Our number 1 priority is your overall satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with Samson's 29/C01UPRO computer microphone for desktop, please return for a friendly refund.
- The same condenser microphones as the world-famous H4n
- Adjustable microphone angles from 90 to 120 degrees
- Able to be used both on phones with cases and without
Are you looking for the perfect microphone for your recording needs? You’re in luck because in this blog post, we will be comparing two of the most popular microphones in the market today: the Samson Studio Condenser USB Microphone and the Zoom iQ6 iOS Lightning X/Y Microphone. Both these microphones have their own unique features and advantages, and by the end of this post, you’ll know exactly which one is the best choice for you.
The Samson Studio Condenser USB Microphone is a plug-and-play microphone with a 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz resolution, making it ideal for musicians, producers, broadcasters, and YouTube recordings. On the other hand, the Zoom iQ6 iOS Lightning X/Y Microphone is designed specifically for Apple devices, providing a rich and detailed sound quality. Read on to learn more about the features and benefits of these two microphones.
Design and Build Quality
The Samson Studio Condenser USB Microphone has a sleek and modern design, with a silver finish that adds to its aesthetic appeal. It has a headphone output for monitoring purposes, and comes with a USB cable for easy setup. The Zoom iQ6 iOS Lightning X/Y Microphone is designed to be used exclusively with Apple devices, as it uses the Lightning connector to connect to the device. It is made of durable materials that ensure long-lasting performance, and its lightweight design makes it easy to carry around.
The Samson Studio Condenser USB Microphone produces a clean and crisp sound, with a wide frequency response and low noise level. It is capable of capturing even the subtlest of details, making it ideal for professional recordings. The Zoom iQ6 iOS Lightning X/Y Microphone also offers a high-quality sound, with a wide frequency range and low noise levels. However, its sound quality is not as detailed as the Samson Studio Condenser USB Microphone.
The Samson Studio Condenser USB Microphone is more expensive than the Zoom iQ6 iOS Lightning X/Y Microphone.
The Samson Studio Condenser USB Microphone and the Zoom iQ6 iOS Lightning X/Y Microphone are two excellent microphones for recording purposes. The Samson Studio Condenser USB Microphone is ideal for professional recordings, as it provides a clean and crisp sound with a wide frequency response and low noise levels. The Zoom iQ6 iOS Lightning X/Y Microphone is more affordable and is designed to be used exclusively with Apple devices. Both these microphones are great options, so it all comes down to your budget and your recording needs.
We hope this blog post has helped you understand the differences and similarities between the Samson Studio Condenser USB Microphone and the Zoom iQ6 iOS Lightning X/Y Microphone. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about these microphones, feel free to reach out to us. We’ll be happy to help you find the perfect microphone for your needs.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||Samson Studio Condenser USB Microphone||Zoom iQ6|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.||N/A|
|Date First Available||13 November 2017||28 June 2018|
|Does it contain liquid?||No||N/A|
|Hardware Platform||Tablet||Tablet, Smartphone|
|Includes AC Adapter||No||N/A|
|Includes Rechargeable Battery||No||N/A|
|Is discontinued by manufacturer||No||N/A|
|Item Model Number||C01U PRO||iQ6|
|Item Weight||449 g||136 g|
|Material Type||Alloy Steel||N/A|
|Microphone format||Microphone Only||N/A|
|Mounting Hardware||Tripod Stand, Mic Stand Adapter, USB Microphone, USB Cable||N/A|
|Number of items||1||N/A|
|Power Source||Usb Condenser||Corded Electric|
|Product dimensions||5.38 x 17.98 x 5.38 cm; 449.06 Grams||23.11 x 5.59 x 11.43 cm; 136.08 Grams|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (dB)||78 dB||N/A|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|