Shure MV88+ Video Kit
- iOS, ANDROID and DESKTOP COMPATIBLE: Supplied Lightning and USB-C cables allow for connection to iOS, Android and desktop devices
- HEADPHONE MONITORING: Built-in headphone output for real-time headphone monitoring
- APPLE MFi CERTIFIED: Made for iPhone/iPad/iPod certified for direct connection to Apple iOS devices
- LIVESTREAM READY: Perfect for livestreaming if 3rd party application recognises USB/Lightning audio
- TWO FREE APPS: ShurePlus MOTIV Audio and ShurePlus MOTIV Video allow you to customize the performance and set-up of the microphone for professional audio and video capture. iOS and Android versions available
Alctron MA019B Pop Filter
- Metal pop filter
- Minimize plosive sounds that produce a sudden jet of air potentially overloading the capsule
- Effective to protect the mic from a spray of moisture as well
Are you looking for the perfect microphone for your next video project? It can be tricky to decide between the Shure MV88+ Video Kit with Monfroto PIXI Mini Tripod and the Alctron MA019B all metal mesh pop filter. In this blog post, we’ll compare these two products side-by-side to help you make an informed decision.
The Shure MV88+ Video Kit features a sleek design that is lightweight and easy to set up. It comes with a Monfroto PIXI Mini Tripod to provide stability and portability. The Alctron MA019B all metal mesh pop filter also has a sleek design, but it is slightly heavier and requires more time to set up.
The Shure MV88+ Video Kit offers clear and crisp sound quality with minimal background noise. It is equipped with a mid-side capsule design that provides superior stereo imaging. The Alctron MA019B all metal mesh pop filter also offers excellent sound quality but it does not provide the same stereo imaging as the Shure MV88+.
The Shure MV88+ Video Kit has a variety of features, including adjustable gain control, five DSP preset modes, and a headphone output. It also has an LED indicator to ensure you get the best sound quality. The Alctron MA019B all metal mesh pop filter has a unique feature that allows you to adjust the size of the filter to suit your needs. Additionally, it has an air crash and saliva protection feature to ensure your microphone is protected.
Both the Shure MV88+ Video Kit with Monfroto PIXI Mini Tripod and the Alctron MA019B all metal mesh pop filter are excellent choices for your microphone needs. The Shure MV88+ Video Kit offers superior sound quality with a range of features, while the Alctron MA019B all metal mesh pop filter has a unique feature that allows you to adjust the size of the filter. Ultimately, the decision comes down to your own personal preferences and requirements.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||Shure MV88+ Video Kit||Alctron MA019B Pop Filter|
|Batteries||1 AAA batteries required.||N/A|
|Colour||Black Video Kit||N/A|
|Date First Available||24 November 2020||26 April 2020|
|Hardware Platform||iOS Lightning-equipped devices and select Android devices…visit Shure website for more info||N/A|
|Item Model Number||MV88+||N/A|
|Item Weight||470 g||1.01 kg|
|Package Dimensions||N/A||37 x 18 x 3 cm; 1.01 Kilograms|
|Power Source||PHANTOM POWER: All condenser microphones require phantom power to operate. Please refer to the User Manual for more details on power requirements.||N/A|
|Product dimensions||19.05 x 11.18 x 11.18 cm; 470 Grams||N/A|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|