USB Condenser Microphone with Boom Arm Unidirectional
- Cardioid Condenser Mic – Realistic and authentic sound because of the wide frequency range (20Hz – 20KHz) and 16mm large diaphragm. This microphone minimises ambient noise and focuses on your voice. A professional unidirectional sound for high quality recordings.
- Boom Arm – The scissor-shaped metal stand allows for a perfect hold on a table or desk. It is easy to move around freely and get the adjustments right when needed. The microphone is at the perfect height for speaking and recording – Maximum desk thickness: 1.8"/46mm.
- Plug and Play – With a USB A to USB B cable, the condenser mic is perfect for Mac, Windows, computers and PlayStation. For remote meeting on Teams or Zoom, gaming, podcasting, live stream on YouTube and Twitch with studio quality audio.
- Shock Mount – Rubberised elastic straps reduce unwanted noise due to micro shocks and vibrations in the recording environment (keyboard, mouse and body movement). Be sure to have a crystal clear sound.
- Pop Filter – Attenuate the breath to increase the quality of the recording. Record and be heard professionally with a clearer a purer sound with this mic bundle. An included windshield allows for even better sound filtering when you want to make a very high quality recording.
- 【Upgrade sound quality】: Professional Condenser Microphone Upgrade and improve circuit board to reduce the noise and can increase mic volume. The high sample rate of 24bit/192kHz bit sample rate make a clearer and more realistic sound. Mic net head built-in sponge clears up vocal pop plosives.
- 【Easily and widely】: This USB microphone kit can direct integration with desktop or laptop computers, truly plug & play, as Windows and Mac OS. The microphone can also use for iphone, but you will need an Apple Original OTG Adapter,(not included). our microphone can not compatible with XBOX, Android mobile phone.
- 【Sturdy Materials】: This USB streaming podcast kit with sturdy and durable broadcast suspension boom scissor arm is made out of all-aluminum construction.
- 【Noise Elimination Accessories】The USB microphone comes with a microphone stand, shock mount, table clamp, anti-wind foam cap, USB A to B cable, and a pop filter. These accessories can effectively minimize the noise from unwanted vibrations or plosives.
- 【Quality Guarantee】: From the date of purchase, we provide 2 years warranty. Your satisfaction is always our top priority to fulfill. If you have any questions about our electric mosquito swatter, please contact us, 24 hours online.
Are you in the market for a condenser microphone to enhance your audio recordings? If so, you’re in luck! In this blog post, we’ll be comparing two of the best condenser microphones on the market: the USB Condenser Microphone with Boom Arm Unidirectional – August REC100 and the Condensor Microphone, USB Streaming Podcast Kit Boom Arm for Computer, Gaming, Live Streaming.
We’ll start by taking a look at the features that each of these microphones have to offer.
Design and Build Quality
The August REC100 is a professional cardioid mic kit that comes with a boom arm, pop filter, and shock mount. It is designed to provide maximum flexibility and is perfect for PC and laptop recording, podcasting, and gaming. The build quality is impressive and the microphone is made of high-quality metal, making it durable and reliable.
The Condensor Microphone, on the other hand, is a USB streaming podcast kit that comes with a boom arm, adjustable microphone scissor stand, metal shock mount, and pop filter. It is designed for computer, gaming, and live streaming applications. The build quality is also excellent and the microphone is made of durable metal.
When it comes to sound quality, both microphones deliver excellent results. The August REC100 has a cardioid polar pattern that minimizes background noise and captures sound with clarity and precision. The Condensor Microphone also offers a cardioid polar pattern and is able to capture sound with great detail and accuracy.
The August REC100 is slightly more expensive than the Condensor Microphone. However, both microphones offer excellent value for money and are reasonably priced for their respective features.
Both the August REC100 and the Condensor Microphone are excellent condenser microphones that offer great sound quality and build quality. While the August REC100 is slightly more expensive, it comes with a boom arm, pop filter, and shock mount. The Condensor Microphone, on the other hand, is more affordable and comes with a boom arm, adjustable microphone scissor stand, metal shock mount, and pop filter. Ultimately, the choice will depend on your specific needs and budget.
Specifications / Attributes
|Feature||USB Condenser Microphone with Boom Arm Unidirectional||Condensor Microphone|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Metal batteries required.||N/A|
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer||Personal Computer|
|Date First Available||20 June 2022||22 November 2021|
|Does it contain liquid?||No||N/A|
|Hardware Platform||Laptop, PC, Tablet||Laptop, Smartphone|
|Includes Rechargeable Battery||No||Yes|
|Item Model Number||AUG REC100B||N/A|
|Item Weight||1.1 kg||1.39 kg|
|Microphone format||Large Diaphragm||Large Diaphragm|
|Noise level||16 dB||16 dB|
|Number of items||1||N/A|
|Package Dimensions||N/A||42.29 x 24.4 x 7.5 cm; 1.39 Kilograms|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||Corded Electric|
|Product dimensions||39 x 11 x 4 cm; 1.1 Kilograms||N/A|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (dB)||78 dB||78 dB|
|Total USB ports||1||N/A|
|Check the Best Deal Price Today||Check the Best Deal Price Today|